Ask Me Anything (Well, Not Exactly Anything)

Jo .. do ya need a security detail when ya run into Byrdie?? LOL I could scope that one out and report back to ya if Byrdie is safe to meet or not... hehe...

Thanks for answer my questions...

Are you close to your family?

Who is you close to MOST?

What do you want to become in your future?

Which is your favorite season and why?

How many states did you touch and which states?

Did you go to other country, if yes then what's it?

What country do you REALLY want to go and why?

That's all that I thought right now. :D

Jolie, if AllDeaf'rs here were to visit/go through Kentucky, what would you recommend them to do and not to do there?

Do you consider Louisville to be in the South/Southeast or Midwest?

That's a good question.

To Do:

Go to the Churchill Downs (It's where the World's Famous Kentucky Derby is at)
Abraham Lincoln's Birthplace
Fort Knox (Where the gold is held at)
Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom (for those who likes amusement parks)
Kentucky Down Under (It's an Australian themed animal park)
International Bar-B-Q Festival
Corvette Museum (For those who are car fanatics)
Rock Climbing (Red River Gorge is recommended)
Mammoth Cave National Park (This is the longest recorded cave system in the world with more than 360 miles explored and mapped.)
There are also several Whiskey/Vodka plants around here that offers tours. Some of them are well known such as, Makers Mark and Jim Beam.

Things not to do:

Well, There aren't any thing that I could not think of what not to do here in Kentucky. Although, I'd say - Just watch out for those rednecks! :lol:

As for Louisville - It's not exactly the South/Southeast nor the Midwest. It's more of being both in the mix. The city itself may feel like much of the Midwest but once you get past the I-264 loop, Everything past there feels like it has a southern flair to it. Some says it's in the Ohio Valley Area, Some argue that it is midwestern, some argue that it is for the south. Personally, to me, Louisville is pretty much like the Midwestern cities because it's not fast paced but it is also neither laid back as well.

Wow! I didn't know that you went to ISD. Is that small world? I was graduated in ISD 2000. I went to KSD for Track Field's tournament. It's small town in Danville, KY. Is your boys go to deaf school at KSD?

Yes, They attend KSD.

Wanna meet me? :naughty: :lol:

Jo .. do ya need a security detail when ya run into Byrdie?? LOL I could scope that one out and report back to ya if Byrdie is safe to meet or not... hehe...

:laugh2:

Byrdie - I would love to meet you but then, I gotta bring Sharky as my bodyguard! ;)

Although, I have to say, I would feel sorry for Sharky because he's gonna break his neck by looking at you up, Byrdie! :giggle:

Thanks for answer my questions...

Are you close to your family?

Who is you close to MOST?

What do you want to become in your future?

Which is your favorite season and why?

How many states did you touch and which states?

Did you go to other country, if yes then what's it?

What country do you REALLY want to go and why?

That's all that I thought right now. :D

Am I close to my family? I love them, yes but to the point to where I am close with them, Not exactly.

I am much closer with my cousin, at the most.

In the future, I would like to be able to get back in the psychological field and to specialize in communication disorders.

My favorite season is - The summer. Why? It's because of course, my birthday is in the summer and also, the warmth of the weather is just uplifting.

As for States - Check this out - http://www.alldeaf.com/travel-leisure/2657-list-usa-states-countries-you-have-touched-6.html#post1130139

I've been to Mexico and Canada.

I would love to go to Europe - To be specific, Germany and Ireland tops it on my list because that's where my ancestors come from.

Hi Jolie, thank you for answering my questions. If you love Patricia Cornwell this much, then I recommend for you read Karin Slaughter's books. She is next to Patricia Cornwell but the BEST!!! All her books are hard to put down, but remember to read from the first to last...no cheating!!!

Did you ever cheat on your exams when you were in high school?

If you did, why?

What was your grades like in high school? Ever been on a honor roll?

How old did you start dating? How old were you when you first kissed by a boy? :naughty: (I never forgot mine, haha)

Do you have brother(s) or sister(s)?

If you have any...Are you close to them?

What's your most favorite childhood memory you ever had?

Ever had an embrassment moment when you were as a kid?

Ever had this "you are grounded for life!!!" from your mother and father? (my dad told me once after I sneaked out of a school dance and went to another state, New Jersey with a boy....opps...:lol:)

Were you ever a homecoming queen?

Did you ever went to a prom?

:D

Hi Jolie, thank you for answering my questions. If you love Patricia Cornwell this much, then I recommend for you read Karin Slaughter's books. She is next to Patricia Cornwell but the BEST!!! All her books are hard to put down, but remember to read from the first to last...no cheating!!!

Did you ever cheat on your exams when you were in high school?

If you did, why?

What was your grades like in high school? Ever been on a honor roll?

How old did you start dating? How old were you when you first kissed by a boy? :naughty: (I never forgot mine, haha)

Do you have brother(s) or sister(s)?

If you have any...Are you close to them?

What's your most favorite childhood memory you ever had?

Ever had an embrassment moment when you were as a kid?

Ever had this "you are grounded for life!!!" from your mother and father? (my dad told me once after I sneaked out of a school dance and went to another state, New Jersey with a boy....opps...:lol:)

Were you ever a homecoming queen?

Did you ever went to a prom?

:D

Yes, I'm no saint and yep, I've cheated off some exams back in high school. Of course, I don't do it all the time. It usually is because I'm never good at math and it is not my favorite subject. I really stink at math big time.

My grades in high school was pretty much mostly A's and B's. Yes, I've been on the Honor Roll all through the 4 years of high school.

I started dating when I was around 14 (of course, my parents were being very watchful). As for the first kiss - Well, haha - It was not much later until I was around 16.

Yes, I have a brother and a sister. Yes, I'm pretty much close to them, although I'm more closer to my sister than I am with my brother because my brother is 10 years younger than I am.

My favorite childhood memory was to feed the horses with sugar cubes along with my paternal grandfather by my side.

When I was a kid - I didn't really have any embarrassing moments but I always was embarrassed by wearing that body sized hearing aids that is strapped around your chest. I hated it so much, lol.

Oh yeah, I've heard of this "You're grounded for life!" so many times coming from my parents, well, mostly my mom. When I was 14, a group of me and my friends were caught for stealing a cigarette pack. Needless to say, we all ended up being suspended for 2 days from school and that is when my parents threw a fit at me. I know, I was young and stupid back then. :lol:

Nope, I never was a homecoming queen and yep, I've went to the prom.

Since you are single right now...How you feel be single after break up? Feel good? Fresh new life?

what you can do for your kids?

Will you come to see me again?? :fingersx: :giggle:

Do you enjoy this AD? and why? tell me

what thread post in here you do really intz ??

What ur favorite sport?

*wait for her's respoind later tonight when she get home from work*

Since you are single right now...How you feel be single after break up? Feel good? Fresh new life?

what you can do for your kids?

Will you come to see me again?? :fingersx: :giggle:

Do you enjoy this AD? and why? tell me

what thread post in here you do really intz ??

What ur favorite sport?

*wait for her's respoind later tonight when she get home from work*

To be honest, It was very hard getting over the break-up but right now, I'm at the point where I am getting over this, slowly. I'm feeling much better and yes, it feels good to be single. It has gave me a fresh perspective on many things.

I can do a lot of things for my kids but most of all, I just want to be there for them in any way.

Of course, I'd love to see you again, someday that is. :)

I do enjoy coming to AllDeaf because, it has been a learning tool for me. I learn from everyone in here and a lot of things has opened my eyes.

There is no specific threads that I would post. I always post in various threads.

I don't really have a favorite sport but I do like to watch basketball, baseball and football.

Back