Ask Me Anything (Well, Not Exactly Anything)

1) If you were a president of USA, what would you do to improve your country?

2) You are going on island for a week, that will have only sea foods (no tuna) and fresh drinking water. What would you take with you: Coca Cola or Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. (pick one) :)

1) Obviously, It would be to make changes to the current Economic Crisis. Aside from that, I also would revamp the Educational System by overturning the "No Child Left Behind Act" and to sought out for better avenue. Naturally, as biased as I am on this issue, I also would make Autism research one of the first priority to be funded, prompted and to be lethargic.

2) Well, Knowing myself, Thank you for not having to make me choose the tuna because you know, I absolutely HATE tuna. :lol:

Anyway, Hmm, If I were to choose between Coca Cola and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups - I'd choose Coca Cola because I just simply can't live without it. :lol:

Have read all of your Danielle Steele book? If so, would you recommend that book or the Grisham book , "Playing for Pizza"? Do you like Barnes and Noble or Borders?

I own about 15 of Danielle Steel's books and yes I've read all of them. I still would like to buy some more of her books down the road.

Playing for Pizza is most definitely recommended.

I like both stores, Barnes & Nobles and Borders but however, I prefer going to Barnes & Nobles than I do for Borders because of it's atmosphere and tranquility.

Jolie,

What is your favorite to live in state??

What do you like to do for fun?

How many kids do you have? and How old they are?

Am I bad girl at AD ??? :naughty: Oops LoL

Whats the best thing that could possibly happen to you in the next 5 years?

And if you were to lose all that you own except for one thing what would it be?

:wave:

Did u ever pass gas and embarrass someone in the public?

Whats your dream vehicle?

If theres a storm coming to your home..which would you prefer? A blizzard or a severe thunderstorm with tornado warnings.

Uhm, Yes I have (accidentally, of course). :Oops:

My dream vehicle - Hmm, It always changes from time to time. Right now, I would absolutely love to have a 1966 Porsche 911. I know it's a classic car that might not offer up to it's par but the car itself had a sentimental attachment for me. :)

If I had to choose between a blizzard or a severe t-storm with tornado warnings -- I've been through both types of storms so many times and I'd say, I'd prefer to go through the severe t-storm with tornado warnings because it passes with time whereas with the blizzard, it can immobilize or strand you for much longer than the severe t-storms w/ tornado warnings.

Jolie,

What is your favorite to live in state??

What do you like to do for fun?

How many kids do you have? and How old they are?

Am I bad girl at AD ??? :naughty: Oops LoL

1) My favorite thing to do in this state or what? Can you clarify this?

2) For fun, I like to travel, be with friends, kids, go to various shows/plays, gatherings, go to different places such as national landmarks or historic sites.

3) I have 2 kids. They're 9 and 7 (soon will be 8)

4) A bad girl? Well, Not to the contrary but if you were to keep up with it, You just might be. ;)

Whats the best thing that could possibly happen to you in the next 5 years?

And if you were to lose all that you own except for one thing what would it be?

:wave:

The best thing? Hmm, At this point I haven't really gave it a thought but I'd say that I'm hoping to be able to get myself back on the track by going to college.

If I were to own one thing and lose the rest - It probably would have to be the pictures.

1) My favorite thing to do in this state or what? Can you clarify this? Oh I mean when you're go to Florida or California or your bluegrass state?

2) For fun, I like to travel, be with friends, kids, go to various shows/plays, gatherings, go to different places such as national landmarks or historic sites.

3) I have 2 kids. They're 9 and 7 (soon will be 8)

4) A bad girl? Well, Not to the contrary but if you were to keep up with it, You just might be. ;)

Hahaha. I am not really bad. I always being friendly and kind. But I can be funny and silly.

Hahaha. I am not really bad. I always being friendly and kind. But I can be funny and silly.

Oh ok, To answer your question - California has always have been one of my favorite state to go to. I basically grew up going to California since I was a little girl because I have some extended family members living there too. I also have few friends that lives there. My best friend whom I've known since childhood lives there too.

Hi, Were you born with deaf?

Do you social with deaf people 100 percent or social with hearing and deaf people?

Are you getting so good along with anyone? any bad along with anyone?

I own about 15 of Danielle Steel's books and yes I've read all of them. I still would like to buy some more of her books down the road.

Playing for Pizza is most definitely recommended.

I like both stores, Barnes & Nobles and Borders but however, I prefer going to Barnes & Nobles than I do for Borders because of it's atmosphere and tranquility.

Barnes & Nobles are the best bookstore in the whole wide world :D

Do you write?

Do you ever read Karin Slaughter or Patricia Cornwell books. If you like John Grisham, I would ask you try read their books. They are all MUST read books...

Do you read books to your children? What are their most favorite book?

If there was no Barnes & Nobles or Border in town, would you go to used bookstore in town?

If you like Danelle Steel, you will like Nicholas Sparks as well :D

Hi, Were you born with deaf?

Do you social with deaf people 100 percent or social with hearing and deaf people?

Are you getting so good along with anyone? any bad along with anyone?

Hi there, Lilylover! :)

Yes I was born deaf.

As for socializing with deaf/hearing people - I usually balance it out. I am able to socialize with hearing people but I find myself being more comfortable socializing with deaf people.

I'm pretty much a person who gets along easily with most people.

Barnes & Nobles are the best bookstore in the whole wide world :D

Do you write?

Do you ever read Karin Slaughter or Patricia Cornwell books. If you like John Grisham, I would ask you try read their books. They are all MUST read books...

Do you read books to your children? What are their most favorite book?

If there was no Barnes & Nobles or Border in town, would you go to used bookstore in town?

If you like Danelle Steel, you will like Nicholas Sparks as well :D

Yes I do write. I try to but the thing is, I go through thousands of drafts and it's racking my brain up, only to find out that I come to a dead end, ha. It's probably the writer's block that makes it so frustrating. Most of the time, I'd write a short story or poems, at least.

No, I haven't read Karin Slaughter's book but yes, I've read few of Patricia Cornwell books. It was enjoyable as well.

Yes, I do read books to my kids. One of the favorite is; Good Night, Moon.

In this town, There is no Barnes & Nobles; So, yes I do go to various bookstores around here.

Hmm, Thanks for the tip! I'll check Nicholas Sparks books out.

Oh ok, To answer your question - California has always have been one of my favorite state to go to. I basically grew up going to California since I was a little girl because I have some extended family members living there too. I also have few friends that lives there. My best friend whom I've known since childhood lives there too.

That's cool! I had been go to California before. It's so beautiful! But it's expensive to live. Have you been go to deaf school in states?

Do you have a deaf children?

Do you play a sports in high school?

What is your favorite arts and craft to do for fun?

That's cool! I had been go to California before. It's so beautiful! But it's expensive to live. Have you been go to deaf school in states?

Do you have a deaf children?

Do you play a sports in high school?

What is your favorite arts and craft to do for fun?

Yes, I went to both schools for the deaf, Indiana and Kentucky that is.

Yep, Both of my sons are deaf too.

I like to do a little of scrapbooking and take some photography. (I haven't done that in a long time, so I've been thinking about going back to do that to keep myself busy and keep my mind off some stuffs).

As for sports in high school - The only thing I did was to be a cheerleader. Not many people think it is a sport but it is.

Jolie, if AllDeaf'rs here were to visit/go through Kentucky, what would you recommend them to do and not to do there?

Do you consider Louisville to be in the South/Southeast or Midwest?

Yes, I went to both schools for the deaf, Indiana and Kentucky that is.

Yep, Both of my sons are deaf too.

I like to do a little of scrapbooking and take some photography. (I haven't done that in a long time, so I've been thinking about going back to do that to keep myself busy and keep my mind off some stuffs).

As for sports in high school - The only thing I did was to be a cheerleader. Not many people think it is a sport but it is.

Wow! I didn't know that you went to ISD. Is that small world? I was graduated in ISD 2000. I went to KSD for Track Field's tournament. It's small town in Danville, KY. Is your boys go to deaf school at KSD?

Back