Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your siguature is still there, Dixie. I think there is something wrong with your eyes :laugh2:

what happened to my signature banner??

it's still there. the one with some.... bird, right? Maybe it's just a little glitch at your browser. just refresh it

Or the laptop/computer is attacking her for no reason

No, its showing now. Before it was a little box with an X in it. I blame it on Internet gremlins.

Oh well.

Jiro I posted pics a while back, maybe I need to post some more??

No, its showing now. Before it was a little box with an X in it. I blame it on Internet gremlins.

Oh well.

Jiro I posted pics a while back, maybe I need to post some more??

oh really? <rushing to find it> :naughty:

I just found it. awesome pix. :cool2: Next time - put on some cool :cool2:

It is not my sunglasses, it is my actual glasses -- it turns solar when I go outside

It is not my sunglasses, it is my actual glasses -- it turns solar when I go outside

I know. my gf has that too. It's called Polarized Glasses, i think. either way - it's still :cool2: lol

no not polarized - polarized just means it reduces glare when looking into the sun.

the correct term is 'Transitions' lenses where they go from light to dark depending on the light.

no not polarized - polarized just means it reduces glare when looking into the sun.

the correct term is 'Transitions' lenses where they go from light to dark depending on the light.

ah-ha.... thanks for correct term :cool2:

My new Rx glasses and sunglasses are both polarized.

My old glasses were "Transitions" ...didnt work well for me.

How come? Mine's not one of these, but I dont remember what the correct word for it down here..

My new Rx glasses and sunglasses are both polarized.

My old glasses were "Transitions" ...didnt work well for me.

is it because sometimes it makes it dark when you actually don't want it to be dark? I have same problem with the high-tech auto-dimming rear mirror. I hate it.

LOL, I think you are hating the new technology

LOL, I think you are hating the new technology

lol there are some silly technology and some useful one. I think the auto-dimming one is silly and possibly dangerous since you can't see anything except headlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back