Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a day, I just have been moving schitt over to the parents place today and yet to finish but will finish it off tomorrow.

I felt same thing because i helping my cousin move. My feet sored!

In the middle of finishing all the schitt out of my apartment, and I am surfing on my own internet for few minutes before disconnecting my modem for good.

So you're ya ready to kiss your modem goodbye!

Awww, then time to uh....do some private moment with that modem before disconnecting it for good.

I'm outta here, layer y'all. Will be back when I have connected with my parent's internet

In other news, the first week of classes has already gone by and so far it's pretty good. I just have to get adjusted to the new routine a little.

We had some excitement at work this past week. On Wednesday we had five employees get arrested on warrants of failure to appear. Ironically where I work is directly across the street from the county jail and sheriff's office.

One of the guys who got arrested was working across from me. The line boss came out and told him to turn in his supplies and go straight to the front office, he never came back. Only one out of the five returned to work the next day, the others were probably fired if they could not post bail by the next day.

The complex manager was NOT pleased that the sherrif's deputies showed up to arrest employees while they were still on the clock, not at the officers, but at the employees who messed around and never went to court.

I am sure in the future if you are arrested on the job, it is probably automatic termination on the spot.

In other news, the first week of classes has already gone by and so far it's pretty good. I just have to get adjusted to the new routine a little.

We had some excitement at work this past week. On Wednesday we had five employees get arrested on warrants of failure to appear. Ironically where I work is directly across the street from the county jail and sheriff's office.

One of the guys who got arrested was working across from me. The line boss came out and told him to turn in his supplies and go straight to the front office, he never came back. Only one out of the five returned to work the next day, the others were probably fired if they could not post bail by the next day.

The complex manager was NOT pleased that the sherrif's deputies showed up to arrest employees while they were still on the clock, not at the officers, but at the employees who messed around and never went to court.

I am sure in the future if you are arrested on the job, it is probably automatic termination on the spot.

Oh, thanks goodness i am not working at all.

Where are you at in Arkansas???

I had passed over city of Little Rock when my friend and I drove so long to Austin TX. I saw sign of The Dixie Cafe at restaurant. You are good business???? :lol:

I had passed over city of Little Rock when my friend and I drove so long to Austin TX. I saw sign of The Dixie Cafe at restaurant. You are good business???? :lol:

Ah yes, buisness is good until the taters are served cold. :lol:

I don't live in Little Rock, I actually live about 80 miles west of it by way of highway 10 (which is Markham in Little Rock). Did you enjoy Arkansas on your way through???

Ah yes, buisness is good until the taters are served cold. :lol:

I don't live in Little Rock, I actually live about 80 miles west of it by way of highway 10 (which is Markham in Little Rock). Did you enjoy Arkansas on your way through???

Yes, Raining was heavy last Thursday while driving on I-40 near Little Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back