Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go and say hello to Freaky Cat and Dixie while you're in town ;)

we are in Arkansas near Little Rock. long driving to Austin Tx. we feel to arrive there between 4 and 5. i m little tired but feel fine now.

Say hi to my family while you're there! You will pass them as you're heading to Texas! :)

I've had four straight days of teacher workshops which lasted until past 5 PM, and I get home every night exhausted! Last night I was so tired I still had my shoes on when I went to sleep! But I did learn a lot of good information, which I will share in the parenting forum soon. :)

Damn, what a drama -- alldeaf.com has a experience to crash down

I guess I was too busy with setting up my classroom to notice...tmw, I will spend alll day planning my lessons for next week...

Anyone who says that all Deaf schools provides lousy education is a fool!

I promise will create new thread by Thursday, it is possible earlier, I don't know. So do not create part X.

Thanks for your cooperation.

I can't believe how many pages we have reached! wow!

4 pages left until the world record of 100 pages

Yeah, 100 pages is when I was planned to create new thread, but that plan got screwed up leaving me no choices but to wait til come back from vacation.

4 pages left until the world record of 100 pages

It would be at least 120 by the time you return

the server crashed down earlier tonight :lol:

I had feeling it did cuz the time was wrong?? i was like wtf?? then i created saying anyone notice this?? now that thread is gone? made me feel like im in twilight zone still?? :giggle: ah no biggie deal! hehe!

I had feeling it did cuz the time was wrong?? i was like wtf?? then i created saying anyone notice this?? now that thread is gone? made me feel like im in twilight zone still?? :giggle: ah no biggie deal! hehe!

FC, your thread has been merged inside one of mine. Don't worry -- it is under the AD timezone (MERGED)

and it was a server crash down, of course. Alex has explained and it was the RAM which suffered the heat.

Can't sleep... :(:( I'm a bit bored so I am doing with scanning some old artworks and then I will edit them a bit. :)

:lol: Probably. It's pretty annoying when I can't sleep and it's only 10pm. =/

party time, late birthday dinner with friends is on tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back