Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
other random post...

I miss my drawing. :( Now I write a lottt... it's just abt my character sheet. ;)

everyone's eyes have their own perferences to wear the glasses.

for me, im picky with sunglasses, i dont like Oakley. Just like Spy, Arnette, Dragon or Anarchy.

I have to agree, Oakleys do look cool, but they are overpriced for the quality.

Im partial to the Ray-Bans at Wal-Mart. As often as I lose my sunglasses, I really don't feel like plunking down 100-200 dollars for a pair only to lose them two months later by leaving them on the table in Starbucks or at the cafe`.

Oddly however I will put down $40.00 for a t-shirt or a pair of jeans or $60.00 for a pair of shoes. Seems like a logical fallacy doesnt it?? But then again, its kind of hard to leave your pants on the table at Starbucks. :rofl:

Awww, poor Jake.

I thought surely in a city the size of Canberra you would have one?? We have one in Russellville - population is a little over 10,000.

Yeah, we did -- we have 3 starbucks in the area but ALL of them has been shut down from the headqaurters so no starbucks anywhere near. :(

What? That's ludicrous. You would think they would have kept one open that was centrally located in the city so they could at least generate some revenue from that one.

The one in Russellville is usually busy anytime I go in there. If the economy ever perks back up, then I see more people willing to shell out $4-5 bucks for a cup of coffee, which would cause Starbucks to return to its heyday of lines going out the door.

Did you know that McDonald's is getting into the coffee buisness now? They are going to start a McCafe where they will offer over 50-some-odd varieties of coffee.

Cant sleep

I cant sleep because I am excited about tomorrow.

I know, Dixie -- we have these mcCafes in Australia but the coffee there sucks!

I know, Dixie -- we have these mcCafes in Australia but the coffee there sucks!

Depends on taste. My mother, for example, love to buy special cappy from McCafe. And people seem to like their coffees from that place, too.

It's way much better than Starbucks......

I should get new glasses soon, but will shell out the bucks once new job start. Tinted glasses is better than nothing. I couldn't abide the contact lenses *shudder*......

Depends on taste. My mother, for example, love to buy special cappy from McCafe. And people seem to like their coffees from that place, too.

I should get new glasses soon, but will shell out the bucks once new job start. Tinted glasses is better than nothing. I couldn't abide the contact lenses *shudder*......

I love starbucks. nothing kept me apart from starbucks.

But the one I bought nearby in my area sucks, but starbucks coffee sucks as well, Only I buy hot chocolate there, so no more of that unfortunately. Only coffe I can get it at my work.

Today is the first day with my students. Hope it is a good day! I am nervous...doesnt matter how many times I have done this, I am ALWAYS nervous about the first day of school.

Also, I will be thinking of my daughter as she starts her first day as a middle schooler. My baby is growing up. :(

Have a great day everyone!

she trained and educated me. i dont think like my mom. i think like myself.. Norcal think Norcal. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back