Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, pneunoina are not easy at all. It take lot time to get better. I am glad that I went to ER before my system would get worse. My husband told me that his co worker was very sick with this in staright 3 week. Whoa he supposed stay in hositpal but no insurance. Ouch. I didn't need stay because my case was not bad.

Yikes! My mom and sister just had their pneumonia shot because they had pneumonia like 3 times last year so they decided to beat pneumonia in a way: a shot to prevent them to have pneumonia. My mom and I just had our flu shot because of her age and my being pregnant so it would save us alots of trouble. You get the meaning?

Maybe you can ask if you can get one and you wont get it again if you get the shot. Who knows? Anything can happen!

I better go, I have to go out of town. You take care of yourself! We all need you here! :hug:

I will take TJ down the road and watch Christmas Parade. we cant wait! :) I have to fix dinner now. so I hope yall have a great evening!

Don't you wish that life would have been the way you wanted it to be and everything be peaceful, ya know? That's what it is on my mind right now. :(

I was plan go out of town today but My plan are foockkinggg mess upppp :pissed: don't ask WHY

ghsh1996, having pneunoina can be dangerous, but I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, good to see you around :hug:

LovelyBlkGal, I won't ask you why, but here's a :hug:...I hope things will get better for you this weekend...

ghsh1996, having pneunoina can be dangerous, but I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, good to see you around :hug:

LovelyBlkGal, I won't ask you why, but here's a :hug:...I hope things will get better for you this weekend...

thank you.. :hug:

I was plan go out of town today but My plan are foockkinggg mess upppp :pissed: don't ask WHY

Awww I'm sorry to hear that you've having a bad day, everyone gets those days too at times. Hang in there Lovelyblkgal :hug:

ghsh1996, I'm glad to see that you're feeling better. :hug:

Gingerbread, Christmas parade sounds so fun and exciting ! Have a good time with TJ at the Christmas parade. :hug:

Awww I'm sorry to hear that you've having a bad day, everyone gets those days too at times. Hang in there Lovelyblkgal :hug:

Gingerbread, Christmas parade sounds so fun and exciting ! Have a good time with TJ at the Christmas parade. :hug:

Yes we had fun.. Tj got alots of candies..the parade is pretty small this year, surprised me. I got to see a deaf friend who i met online and she was there at the parade. small world. ha. Anyway we got to see Smokey the Bear, his school friends and many family friends there. Oh yeah the best highlight is He got to see Santa Claus and told him what he wanted for christmas! :) the lady took pic of Tj with santa and we will get the picture in few days. I cant wait to share that with yall! :)

Aww I am sorry that it is in your mind! :hug:

I hope ya will be allright!

Don't you wish that life would have been the way you wanted it to be and everything be peaceful, ya know? That's what it is on my mind right now. :(

same here :|
hope you could have good days there soon :hug:

I just feel as the crazy mona lisa in my avatar does, nowadays.. sometimes :mad: and other times :naughty:

Hi

Anything will happening this christmas... :) I cant wait to see my girl again this month.. and plus my b-day is coming soon, and my parents anniversary this friday Dec. 8th

thank you Cheri! :hug:

i am back, yesterday my bf and i were busy around here.. oh man.. my bf and i went over place and looked for cars or truck.. so rebelgirl and her bf came, help us out... so finally my bf got new car whew.. now my car is retired lol!!!!

then went walmart and picked stuff up from layaway then hang out with friends at hooter...

sunday, my bf and i went met my parents to crackbarrell, ate breakfast then we went to casnio.. i won! yayaya!!!

I was cleaning and vaccuum, I was in a mood to doing it. Few hrs later, my friend paged me to ask me if she could come over to use my VP tmw. I said okay. Good thing I cleaned my room, and other rooms. whew!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back