Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want sleep all the day... just like bear :o :o ! ! !

Im tired of errands to do do! ! Ugh.... :eek: :ugh: :run:

M-:afro:

my back is painful and cant sleep good all night ugh... right now i am on heat pad and try rest before i go out town for pay bills..

my back is painful and cant sleep good all night ugh... right now i am on heat pad and try rest before i go out town for pay bills..
Ouch sista. I know the feeling.. My shoulder is killing me bec I slept the wrong way. Oh well. Sh*t happened. Enjoy paying the bills. I am done with mine last night. :giggle:

Ouch sista. I know the feeling.. My shoulder is killing me bec I slept the wrong way. Oh well. Sh*t happened. Enjoy paying the bills. I am done with mine last night. :giggle:

since i have diease back and it worse that why.. i did wrote checks last night already so be ready give them today..

since i have diease back and it worse that why.. i did wrote checks last night already so be ready give them today..
Yea I know sista.. Hang in there.. Ah thats good.. I paid off thru internet. Wrote only 2 checks that was it. I am trying to save the papers. Ya know what I mean.

We do pay our bills online as well! Let the bank do the dirty work for us! :giggle: We had no problem since then! :thumb: So we will do ours tomorrow since I get my paid from SS. :) I really hate to write a check! Now we rarely do!

Hey Tweetybirdie! Get well soon!!! :hug:

Yea I know sista.. Hang in there.. Ah thats good.. I paid off thru internet. Wrote only 2 checks that was it. I am trying to save the papers. Ya know what I mean.

We do pay our bills online as well! Let the bank do the dirty work for us! :giggle: We had no problem since then! :thumb: So we will do ours tomorrow since I get my paid from SS. :) I really hate to write a check! Now we rarely do!

Hey Tweetybirdie! Get well soon!!! :hug:
Yea! Its sooo much easier... Some company that I had to write check. Only 2 checks a month. Its nothing.

Not too bad! :)

Mostly online banking and few online like CC or power bill can pay on their website. So much easier! Save us stamps! :lol:

Yea! Its sooo much easier... Some company that I had to write check. Only 2 checks a month. Its nothing.

Not too bad! :)

Mostly online banking and few online like CC or power bill can pay on their website. So much easier! Save us stamps! :lol:
Right!! but two checks I wrote, doesnt need stamp bec it already had on it. whew!! save me stamps for xmas cards. hehe

Pile up the xmas cards get ready but waiting for family picture prepare soon!!!!

but... my hubby still workolic... (chuckles) when right time to have together family picture then ship it out rest of all xmas cards!

Got real bad snow all nite and this morning. Even my van was parked in somewhere town. My bf had to walk here. The snow is up to close to my hip (i'm shorty lol) its about 18 inches! the pics shown on my driveway.. see our blue truck and through my garage door..

snows001dl8.jpg

snows002qa3.jpg

Last edited:
wow, Sherry you sure are lucky to get alots of snow.. the snow melted here now.. we only got good dusting.. but noticed only 1 inch on the car.. oh well.. ha.. better than nothing! :D i did took pics of snow this morning but gotta wait for it to develop the old fashioned way.. ha.. i will share that with yall when i get it later on, ok. :D

*whistle* SherryCherrish... Nice to seeing snow in your area..

Here's nothing I have see no snow around here.. Just heavy raining that is it..

I am going to give up on posting anything on here. No one appreciates me when I try to help ppl. I quit.

I am going to give up on posting anything on here. No one appreciates me when I try to help ppl. I quit.

Hey DeafMommy.. dont quit here.. pls.. I really enjoyed your posts and hearing about your baby.. I really cant wait to hear what gender you will be having.. if you leave.. then i will wonder what ever happened to deafmommy and what gender her baby is?? no way! please stay here! :D

Awwww dont quit in here :) .. We love to see you post when you feel like like update about your pregnant, umm and more :D

Please don't leave. I know that some don't like my post but who care? I really appericate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back