Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very bored! Still no job yet. Had a job interview on Monday but heard nothing yet. :(

Hmm I have a lot going on in my mind and I can't wait to get out of here and go for a vacation soon! :D

I'm just staring at the screen and still not sleepy enough to go to bed. I just got over the flu too. I slept all last week thanks to the flu. You're not supposed to snooze the whole Thanksgiving week away. :P

It was 65 when I left the house to McDonald's for my son's treat. Since he got the flu shot this morning, he gave NO fit! What a brave boy! :) :dance2: And now it is 48 degrees...BRR! It will rain and chilly tomorrow..I wanna warm warm warm!!!!!!!!!!!

I m sooo happy get NEW CAR trw :hyper: can't waiitt :dance: wooo!

:eek: You are??!!! What kind are you getting? I'm so excite for you. :hyper:

psst psst... Wanna trade? You can have mine, I'll have yours? :fingersx:

*snicker*

black gal, WOOT WOOT, lets trade with mine.. my car is still brand new. wanna it? :-D

Today I went to MRI -- boy it was LONG MRI.... and interesting as well. i also got a shot to prevent something for MRI reason. I was disappoint at first because the nurse can't find my vein so other nurse came and found it by my wrist.. oww. but glad its all over. :-D i'm waiting for the results.

black gal, WOOT WOOT, lets trade with mine.. my car is still brand new. wanna it? :-D

Today I went to MRI -- boy it was LONG MRI.... and interesting as well. i also got a shot to prevent something for MRI reason. I was disappoint at first because the nurse can't find my vein so other nurse came and found it by my wrist.. oww. but glad its all over. :-D i'm waiting for the results.

:lol: I know the feeling, It happened to me before when the nurse couldn't find my vein, so found one on my arm, and yes--owww is the correct word. :lol: Glad that is over with now waiting on your results. :Ohno:

Guess what?? it is SNOWING HERE!!!!! too early?? that is SO rare for NOV?? it usually doesnt start snowing till January! that is A treat for me!!! hehehe! I am sure school will close tomorrow! oh boy headaches for the parents! ha! :(

Is that your early christmas present? I know the feeling of excitement when you get your car. Good luck. :)

No it's not early xmas i just decied wanna buy NEW car since my old car is DIED so time for trade new one! :thumb: also thankss i can't wait!

what kind do u get car? my bf might get truck this sat.. i hope so

Ford Foucs(sp) so i will take pix of new car or this weekend :D sista.. and OoOo ur b/f might get truck!? i m sure he will so happy zoom jump truck :giggle:

:eek: You are??!!! What kind are you getting? I'm so excite for you. :hyper:

psst psst... Wanna trade? You can have mine, I'll have yours? :fingersx:

*snicker*

Yes I AM! i can't waiittt gett CARRR it's FORD FOUCS but will take pix very soon... :eek: you wanna trade my old chit car??? or my new car?? :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back