Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to give up on posting anything on here. No one appreciates me when I try to help ppl. I quit.

Hon, I've been down this road many times myself, look I'm still here, you got some good friends that do appreciate you and know the kind of person you truly are and that's all it matters :hug:...

Here's a great quote from one of the moderator here " Let Fool be Fool "...

I am going to give up on posting anything on here. No one appreciates me when I try to help ppl. I quit.

Don't leave hun, that means you'll be leaving me too :( I'll love to hear more stories about your unborn child and even after birth. :hug:

Hang in there, ignored the rest who are giving you a hard time. :ily:

DeafMommy, please don't quit Alldeaf. We would like to hear the update of your pregnancy. I enjoy reading your posts too. Please come back.

hahaha, Thanks girls. I feel alots better to know my ladies want me to stay here. Hell, I cant leave AllDeaf because I am so hooked to this! :lol: Okay, I wont quit but if I hear one more negative word about my post, I am gone for awhile.

So I wont quit posting anything about my baby and my pregnancy, just wont post anything that I am trying to help because they will bite my head off again.

:hug: girls!!! :hug:

hahaha, Thanks girls. I feel alots better to know my ladies want me to stay here. Hell, I cant leave AllDeaf because I am so hooked to this! :lol: Okay, I wont quit but if I hear one more negative word about my post, I am gone for awhile.

So I wont quit posting anything about my baby and my pregnancy, just wont post anything that I am trying to help because they will bite my head off again.

:hug: girls!!! :hug:

yayayayayay :hug: glad you didnt quit whew! .. I have been there but didnt said I am quit just I said I will not be here for a while which I was pissed off at someone which are not from member of AD or other site :). then later I came back and feel much better :)

yayayayayay :hug: glad you didnt quit whew! .. I have been there but didnt said I am quit just I said I will not be here for a while which I was pissed off at someone which are not from member of AD or other site :). then later I came back and feel much better :)

:lol: :hug: I cant quit this. lol I am too hooked to this! Thank you!

I am glad that Deafmommy decided to stay! :lol: I enjoy reading your pregnancy! So when is your Ultrasound day eh??

I am glad that DeafMommy decided to stay in Alldeaf. See you got alot of friends in here so dont worry about others who said bad things about your posts. just ignore them, ok. :) :hug:

Yesterday, I went bed earliest 10pm *zonk out* cuz busy all day and afternoon til night whoa.. Wha.. heck the day!
I had great sleep long night..
and also felt alike brick lead on my front chest... sound alike funny alike sumth'n cold or pain chest? ODD? I breathe quite fine but chest *ugh*

Yesterday, I went bed earliest 10pm *zonk out* cuz busy all day and afternoon til night whoa.. Wha.. heck the day!
I had great sleep long night..
and also felt alike brick lead on my front chest... sound alike funny alike sumth'n cold or pain chest? ODD? I breathe quite fine but chest *ugh*
Aww probably have a colds?? Hope not!!

I had overtime work today .. at first I felt :rl: and at the end of tiring day I was :cool:

And you are too! :hug: I hope you are feeling better! Heard you been so sick, poor girl.

yeah, pneunoina are not easy at all. It take lot time to get better. I am glad that I went to ER before my system would get worse. My husband told me that his co worker was very sick with this in staright 3 week. Whoa he supposed stay in hositpal but no insurance. Ouch. I didn't need stay because my case was not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back