Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to town to get TJ and we went and did shopping for my mom as she want to buy new sewing machine as hers broke. Then we went to Mcdonald's to eat for dinner. I took TJ back home to his father's house. :( I will see him again this Friday. :)

Now it is real cold here! 30 degrees Suppose to be 14 tonight! :eek2: :run: :cold: I wish my bf is here to keep me warm! my pets will do for now :laugh2:

remmy i told in other post that my back is painful so still painful and my bf decided took me er this morning, and found out that i have kidney infection and painful is bad.. so i am rest blah!

remmy i told in other post that my back is painful so still painful and my bf decided took me er this morning, and found out that i have kidney infection and painful is bad.. so i am rest blah!
Yikes sista!!! sigh!! Not again!! Did the dr give u the medication for it?? Take it easy.. :hug:

Yikes sista!!! sigh!! Not again!! Did the dr give u the medication for it?? Take it easy.. :hug:

yea i know... sigh.. it been 6 days painful finally decided took me to er... yea dr gave me 2 meds for one clean infection and one for pain med

ya waited for 6 days to get into ER.. poor sista for so much pain!! Glad ya got the medications.

yea i know... sigh.. it been 6 days painful finally decided took me to er... yea dr gave me 2 meds for one clean infection and one for pain med

Damn Tweetybirdie, 6 days later?? grrr... Don't do that anymore, cuz it always comes worst if you wait, I learned my lesson too when I delayed going to emergency room too, I did not get a kidney infection, but something else. I'm glad you finally went today and I hope you feel better. :hug:

It's snowing here in Ohio already and temperature is 24 degrees. :Ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back