Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
heheheh ya'll crack me up with your jokes... :rofl: i cant stop laughing.. finish... :rofl:

Hey LBG, did u get anything that we want to know?? COME ON!! we are soo curious!!!

My crazy dog is barking at whoever outside! LOL! She's my baby! And she woof at AD to say :wave: (hi) :giggle:

i got better today and take easy .. no pain yet.. whew... i keep drink water lot!

i am coming over wolfy's and sing to new puppy that her bday today turned 1 yr old.. i will put pink bow on her hair heheeheh! i will take pix when i come home :D

my right side is very sore and lil hurt.. take easy with this.. smiles

i am glad to see u are doing ok, tweety. take it easy.. :)

I will go and pick tj up from school and we will go watch Christmas Parade in Morrilton. I cant wait! :) gonna be fun! hehe.. my bf will be with me too.. :D

How you guys know what Sunshinelady drives??? When I visited her, I had to cover my face. I didn't want ppl to se me in her car. Besides, they might have thought I played for the other team

i am getting more better but still sore inside thats all.. i wonder why still sore inside? mmm

Hi today I have alot things to do.... LOL Before 2 weeks before xmas! whoooo! lol Oh of course on this monday is my B-day.. hee hee.

Have a good one.

Hugs!!

I was shedding tears from reading the best romantic poem created by my sweetie which was send to me, It was the best poem I've ever received from anyone, It really did touched my heart so much! I'll treasure this poem for the rest of my life. ;)

Spicy chicken wings, Happy earliest birthday girl! :hug:

I was shedding tears from reading the best romantic poem created by my sweetie which was send to me, It was the best poem I've ever received from anyone, It really did touched my heart so much! I'll treasure this poem for the rest of my life. ;)

Hey CheriWhipping

THANK YOU THANK YOU! for saying a birthday to me....

I love your calling me "Spicy Chicken Wings" funny! :iolol: :rofl:

UHHH WRONG me..... "CHERRYWHIPPING" is much better. :rofl:

it is real cold here.. brrr.. nothing exciting around here.. its quiet.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back