Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes both.. vertigo and dizziness.. vertigo not since long time now.. but dizziness still a bit.. i can notice that i still have it when i bend over to get pots and skillets from the drawer then get up thats when i get dizzy.. whoa... i have to grab the stove or counter top to hold on to keep myself steady.. its due to Meniere's Disease.. It sucks.. but much better now than before cuz i dont lay down alots and is not nauseated anymore? so thats great news! :D

wow... i have dizzy in whole my life til found out was 2 yrs ago, that i have vertigo cuz of dizzy... gee!! i do still dizzy, the dr gave me med 2 yrs ago, and now i am not taking cuz of it out... so i think i need med for help...

Hey girl you better call dr and get more refill for it.

wow... i have dizzy in whole my life til found out was 2 yrs ago, that i have vertigo cuz of dizzy... gee!! i do still dizzy, the dr gave me med 2 yrs ago, and now i am not taking cuz of it out... so i think i need med for help...

do u get nauseated when u have vertigo?? i wonder? headaches?? ear pains?? feel like it is infection? dizziness.. Balance plms? like when u walk in dark u would fall? if u do have the symptoms. it may be time to go to ENT and get yourself tested.. regular dr will not diagonse you with that.. but ENT will. tell your dr u want a referral to go to ENT. Hope this helps.. :)

do u get nauseated when u have vertigo?? i wonder? headaches?? ear pains?? feel like it is infection? dizziness.. Balance plms? like when u walk in dark u would fall? if u do have the symptoms. it may be time to go to ENT and get yourself tested.. regular dr will not diagonse you with that.. but ENT will. tell your dr u want a referral to go to ENT. Hope this helps.. :)

yea i feel nausesated and eyes roll too... but already took ct scan brain 2 yrs ago and found out that i have vertigo dizzy cuz of from my ear drum start build liquid up to my brain and when my head move and got hit dizzy.. anywayi already appt and is tmw at 11:30am

yea i feel nausesated and eyes roll too... but already took ct scan brain 2 yrs ago and found out that i have vertigo dizzy cuz of from my ear drum start build liquid up to my brain and when my head move and got hit dizzy.. anywayi already appt and is tmw at 11:30am

yeah i have water in my middle ears.. thats what is causing me trouble with my dizziness, vertigo and balance plms. jeez.. it sucks.. but take water pills and it clear up .. now not vertigo.. but a bit dizzy.. so not sure about that?? sigh...

i still think it was caused by accident?? cuz my head never felt right since 97.. i did asked dr about that.. he siad it could be from that.. never know.. anyway i have to go back to ent soon.. its been 3 months now.. so will have to go back..

ohh ok good that u did made appt.. let me know what the dr said ok.. :) i hope its not serious.. :)

I am leaving .. Take care :naughty:
Highlands.. hope you have a great day at work! :hug: :kiss:

I was longg wayy tired since i get up at 7am in monring to watch my cousin who is 6 month old Ayanna then i get home since 230pm and finally take long nap since 4 till 7 30pm get up.. but still tired blah!

yeah i have water in my middle ears.. thats what is causing me trouble with my dizziness, vertigo and balance plms. jeez.. it sucks.. but take water pills and it clear up .. now not vertigo.. but a bit dizzy.. so not sure about that?? sigh...

i still think it was caused by accident?? cuz my head never felt right since 97.. i did asked dr about that.. he siad it could be from that.. never know.. anyway i have to go back to ent soon.. its been 3 months now.. so will have to go back..

ohh ok good that u did made appt.. let me know what the dr said ok.. :) i hope its not serious.. :)

Highlands.. hope you have a great day at work! :hug: :kiss:
yea and i already got appt yesterday so i am going see dr today 11:30am and talk to dr abt that... i hate that grrr but it help me anyway.. smlies.

yea and i already got appt yesterday so i am going see dr today 11:30am and talk to dr abt that... i hate that grrr but it help me anyway.. smlies.

Good. let us know what dr said.. ok.. :) :hug:

yea i have fluid in ears and it caused me dizzy verigo.. so now i am taking med.. *smh*

ear infections?? or what? i wonder.. cuz u didnt say what kind of med? is it duretic pills? or antibiotics?

i hope you will get better soon! :D

ear infections?? or what? i wonder.. cuz u didnt say what kind of med? is it duretic pills? or antibiotics?

i hope you will get better soon! :D

not ear infection.. i have fluid in ears that caused me dizzy verigo.. the med name is Deconamine

I guess I'll finish up making goodies today. Pretzels covered chocolate, marshmallows covered chocolate, bugles (I put PB inside) and dip some chocolate. I made 2 different batches of cookies, they were done baked. That's all for this year. :)

Ohh yes we'll do sugar cookies on Christmas eve. We can frost, decorate on them! YUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back