Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be going on the field trip with TJ's class to watch movie "Charlotte's Web" so yall have a great day then! :D

I found out that the class will not leave till 11:45 am.. so i came back home to do chores then clean up and took trash out.. now relaxing... waiting till 11 30 then i will leave to go back to school and go with TJ's class.. :)

My family and I plus my Aunt's family and her grandchildren went to see Rockettes Christmas Spectacular last night (on my daughter's 3rd birthday :) ). We absolutely loved it! It was our first time and we will definitely go there again!

My work has been tiring for mind nowadays.. I am tired of printing hospital bills !

I wish I could HIRE damn robot and clean my house for me! :giggle: :giggle:

LOL laketahoe! i want the same thing.. cuz i cant bend over and pick stuffs up?? it sucks... :(

heehee! I just hate to clean but I have no choice ha! We are having company coming to stay with us for while start this Sunday. GRIN!

So I gotta to get my poor butt busy bee and be done by Saturday!

LOL laketahoe! i want the same thing.. cuz i cant bend over and pick stuffs up?? it sucks... :(

:giggle: Hehe. canit wait!

heehee! I just hate to clean but I have no choice ha! We are having company coming to stay with us for while start this Sunday. GRIN!

:giggle: Hehe. can't wait!

I cant wait to go to tunica, Miss for New years eve! gonna be fun! :)

Have fun! :thumb: I haven't been back in Cansio since ummmm 2001! I don't plan go back anyway! :giggle: If I go back visit my dad and my aunt in Reno, then I probably will just for fun. And limit is 20 bucks!

YEP... its gonna be fun! i cant wait! i am exciting! :giggle: i cant stop giggling.. heheheheh~! Oh boy! lol...

Have fun! :thumb: I haven't been back in Cansio since ummmm 2001! I don't plan go back anyway! :giggle: If I go back visit my dad and my aunt in Reno, then I probably will just for fun. And limit is 20 bucks!

:ty: i intend to... hehehe.. i cant wait! yeah i wont spend alot of money! ha.. 20 dollars is what i will spend thats it.. i remmy i went on the cruise to Bahamas.. I only spent 10 dollars.. and i won 80 dollars.. i kept it in my pocket.. and my classmate spent 300 dollars and won 800 dollars.. but guess what? he lost it all on gambling more.. so STUPID.. if it was me.. i would have taken 800 dollars home with me??? jeez! hehehe.. dang... his loss! LOL..

Oh boy! I am so tired! Still I wanted sleep MORE but I decided not to. I will probably sleep in tomorrow I dunno yet. Gonna be a busy weekend!

Oh boy! I am so tired! Still I wanted sleep MORE but I decided not to. I will probably sleep in tomorrow I dunno yet. Gonna be a busy weekend!

How come !!! :pissed:
It's evening here and you want to sleep :eek3: :ugh3:
and :whip:

:giggle: *j/k*

Oh yesterday I woke up at about 5 30 am and had only about 45 min nap and stayed up till 1 30 am. That's why I am tired! And I woke up at 6 to wake my DHB for work but he ended up got hurt from the fall. And my son have to go school and bus picks him up at 8. But I did grab 2 hrs after my son got on the bus!

How come !!! :pissed:
It's evening here and you want to sleep :eek3: :ugh3:
and :whip:

:giggle: *j/k*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back