Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
my cat blackie died.. :tears: close to christmas.. and i cant find someone to dig a grave for my cat.. :ugh3: due to my surgery.. I cant do it as i gotta take it easy.. :dunno2:

now i only have 22 cats.. surprised me cuz he did a nose to nose me last night.. its like goodbye kiss.. will miss him snuggle with me in bed.. :tears:

:aw: I am sorry to hear that :( sure that's hurting :hug: and a cat is a 'pure' friend.. I had one ,too.. he used to want to sleep on my belly at nights.. and I loved to feel vibrates of his breathes... I would want to be there and dig the grave for you but you know I'm too far.. anyways,I hope you can feel better soon :kiss: and my hugs :hug:

:aw: I am sorry to hear that :( sure that's hurting :hug: and a cat is a 'pure' friend.. I had one ,too.. he used to want to sleep on my belly at nights.. and I loved to feel vibrates of his breathes... I would want to be there and dig the grave for you but you know I'm too far.. anyways,I hope you can feel better soon :kiss: and my hugs :hug:

Thank you for the hugs.. :( he used to be wild but i tamed him.. he was a sweet friend.. purring loudly.. very smart too as he would always come to let me know there is no water.. lol.. sigh.. thanks again and :hug:

Hi

Just to drop by to saying that I am soooo DAMN exciting to have my gf RedHeadGrrl is coming TOMORROW! I cannot wait...... :) then we will go to my sister's house on Sunday, and Monday.. so exciing! and plus still thinking about what will we doing on New Year Eve?? LOL

Have a awesome! CHRISTMAS!
:hug:
Spicy

Hi all. I just got a new washing machine and dishwashing. Right now I am using my dishwashing. Just waiting to be done so I can see the outcome of it. :D

My washing machine is fantasic and I love it. Boy my clothes do get dry after being in the dryer. Not my old washing machine cuz I had to get it dry 2 or 3 times in the dryer. *kicking the old washing machine and hugging my new washing machine* :giggle:

horselove61, glad that you like your new w/m and d/w. I know the feeling having a brand new things in the house. :)

I am gonna go and make butter cookie dough! YUMMIE! That's for tomorrow we'll be baking cookies (cut out) then frost them. We'll be busy tomorrow! :eek3: So tonight I need to get some clean up and vacuum. Plus wrap the presents and hide them! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back