Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope You and Tweety are healthy out there :grouphug: and :kiss:es

Thank you.. i felt much better but still one more week i cant lift anything.. but i am not going to lift anything for 2 more months cuz i am paranoid what if its not strong ? dr said i can lift anything after 6 weeks.. but not dumb enought to lift anything heavy.. so wait a while.. :P :hug:

Finally, I got my lapptop back from the shop. They left their dirty fingerprints all over it. :pissed: Well at least I got it back and it is working. :D

Finally made some homemade choc chips cookies as I promise my boys I will make it on Christmas day, but I became too ill....

I am still alive but now I am a bit sick with sore throat GRRR!!! Oh well! Shyt happens!

yayayayay dr say everything are fineeeee!!!! whew... i still taking med and 1 refill soon.. also wil see dr in 2 weeks

yayaya i am glad for you, tweetybird.. that is wonderful news! :)

Speaking of being sick..my husband just came down with a nasty stomach flu. Hope it is a 24 hour bug! Hope everyone feels better soon. :)

My parents got sick too, why is everyone getting sick suddenly? Is it a new rave or something? :lol:

Anyways i hope everyone gets better soon!

My parents got sick too, why is everyone getting sick suddenly? Is it a new rave or something? :lol:

Anyways i hope everyone gets better soon!

yea the news say already spread germs everywhere that people can get sick that why

i am so excited as I will go out of town tmw and stay the weekend at my bfs house and celebrate with my bf for New Years eve.. We are not going to Tunica like we talked about.. maybe next year.. who knows.. so we decided to stay at my bfs house and relax, play games and watch movies and celebrate the new years together.. :) its gonna be FUN.. i cant wait! :D

if i dont see yall before new years eve.. hope yall have a HAPPY NEW YEAR.. be careful and dont drink and drive! :)

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!! :)

i am so excited as I will go out of town tmw and stay the weekend at my bfs house and celebrate with my bf for New Years eve.. We are not going to Tunica like we talked about.. maybe next year.. who knows.. so we decided to stay at my bfs house and relax, play games and watch movies and celebrate the new years together.. :) its gonna be FUN.. i cant wait! :D

if i dont see yall before new years eve.. hope yall have a HAPPY NEW YEAR.. be careful and dont drink and drive! :)

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!! :)

good good better safe stay home than drive anywhere not safe... smiles.. sure thing will see u next year hahaha

Have a great New Year's Gingerbread!

My hubby is better now but my 14 month old son just got sick today. Geez...we are passing around germs to each other.

Thanks everyone for the get well wishes. Hope everyone who is sick gets well too! :)

Have a great New Year's Gingerbread!

My hubby is better now but my 14 month old son just got sick today. Geez...we are passing around germs to each other.

Wow, I feel better now but my 7 years old just got sick last night....

I hope your 14 months old son feels better and glad to hear about your hubby...

Wishing everyone a happy new years too and hope you all feel better whoever has the flu....

I'm so exciting about going to Chicagoland in few weeks. Haven't been there for 5-6 years. Wooo hooo!:dance: :dance2: :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back