Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
my back hurt for 2 days ugh.. so today my bf and i will put xmas in box... :( hehehe then clean apt for tmw small party nye

Wow, I feel better now but my 7 years old just got sick last night....

I hope your 14 months old son feels better and glad to hear about your hubby...

Wishing everyone a happy new years too and hope you all feel better whoever has the flu....

Aww hope your son feels better soon! :)

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone and hope everyone has a safe weekend. :hug: :grouphug: :hug: everyone.

:eek3: It's snowing out!!! I had to go out there and boy there was lot of snow on the road. I had to drive slow and was on my 4x4. Dang one truck slided off the road and there was an accident that I dont know where but saw the ambluance went by. One truck was hardly moved at all cuz was having a hard time to get it going. Dang stay off the road. At least I am back home safe and sound.

:eek3: It's snowing out!!! I had to go out there and boy there was lot of snow on the road. I had to drive slow and was on my 4x4. Dang one truck slided off the road and there was an accident that I dont know where but saw the ambluance went by. One truck was hardly moved at all cuz was having a hard time to get it going. Dang stay off the road. At least I am back home safe and sound.

The warm weather trend still continues here in MD. I was outside playing with my son wearing a short sleeved shirt and capris. Weird!

I am relaxing and enjoying my Saturday afternoon. :) :thumb:

Wow, We haven't got any snow since the last storm we had here a couple weeks ago, I think that was in November....

We also had a green Christmas this year too LOL

Wow, We haven't got any snow since the last storm we had here a couple weeks ago, I think that was in November....

We also had a green Christmas this year too LOL

Yea I had a green xmas too and warm.

Do you want trade places?? So I can save my oil? :D

Trade places for 2 days so I can get the snow statisfaction out of my system and then I want my warm weather back! LOL!

good good better safe stay home than drive anywhere not safe... smiles.. sure thing will see u next year hahaha

wELL this is new year! i am back home and safely.. but i miss my bf.. :( sigh! i didnt want to go back home.. mac my dog escaped from my moms home and hide in my place.. LOL.. shame on my dog! hehehe..

Have a great New Year's Gingerbread!

My hubby is better now but my 14 month old son just got sick today. Geez...we are passing around germs to each other.

Happy New year to you too, Shel! :)

to everyone else!

HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Yay my bf will come back here tmw.. I cant wait to see him again! its only been one day since I saw him last.. haha.. sigh..

Wb Tania.. :)

I will be busy today as my boyfriend will come so we will be doing errands and going to wash my car and go by my sis in law's and see Trina and give her the baby clothes as she is due anytime. Have a great day ya'll :)

I will be busy today as my boyfriend will come so we will be doing errands and going to wash my car and go by my sis in law's and see Trina and give her the baby clothes as she is due anytime. Have a great day ya'll :)

You too have great days there :)

Still off from work so I am staying home with my son as he continues to recover from the ear infection. Hey, I was watching TV and the Hoverboard commercial came on...the people using the Hoverboard are singing about their Hoverboard. That is so annoying to me! LOL

thanks sweetie!!! ofc u are in lovebird!

Just relaxing today and paid the bills and paid half of the computer repairs then when it is done it will be paid in full. Hey everybody, Hope the rest of your day goes good. :) :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back