Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
my bf and i will going out town and visit his family, gifts and spend with them.. then go to my mom's til night late and go back home... then next day morning we leave at 730am to my god daughter's house for gifts

i am BACK from out of town.. i had a WONDERFUL time with my BF :)

i hope yall have a MERRY Christmas!!!!!! :) enjoy the day tmw with your loved ones and friends.. :)

Yea..I have been all alone today cuz my husband and kids went to PA for the day so I can wrap the gifts up. Now I am just waiting for them to come home. Tmw, will go to his cousin's house and watch the BIG game...Cowboys against Eagles. My in laws are big Eagles fans so see how the day goes..

my bf and i really enjoyed with our family and we are sooo happy!

I got a 2007 calendar from TJ (homemade his grandma glenda painted so beautiful) .. then I love you heart magent and another magnet that say... Home Rules Ask Listen accept respect encorage forgive give love laugh comfort ,a cat- stuffed animal, one red rose and white rose, and a cross that say rejoice in the Lord necklace from my boyfriend. Its so beautiful.. but dull day here as it is raining.. and so cold! brrrrrrrrrrrrrr sigh..

Merry Christmas to all of you! :)

Know what? my sister said she was outside smoking.. then she saw and heard the car used the brake to stop.. then heard the thudding of something.. and she went to the road to check.. she found my cat checkers dead ... :tears: dead on christmas day?? i guess checkers went over road looking for his brother blackie but big mistake.. RIP checkers... :tears:

second cat dead ? I am sorry to hear that :hug:

yep second cat dead few days apart.. jeez.. i had a crappy christmas.. sigh.. :( :hug: thank you ..

oh no not other again!! sigh.. :hug: i am sowwy!

Yep another one dead.. i know.. it feel funny cuz im used to him and blackie sleep with me every night.. :( now only oreo and muffin2 sleep with me.. sigh.. but less mouth to feed now.. :|

Wow..that sucks about your cats! My sympathies.

Yep another one dead.. i know.. it feel funny cuz im used to him and blackie sleep with me every night.. :( now only oreo and muffin2 sleep with me.. sigh.. but less mouth to feed now.. :|

oh yea i undy how ur feeling abt this... same thing i hate see cat or dog pass away and it hard on me.. gee!

oh yea i undy how ur feeling abt this... same thing i hate see cat or dog pass away and it hard on me.. gee!

sigh..thank you for being so understanding.. :hug: i appreciate it.. at least I have pics and memories of checkers and blackie.. thats all that matter.. :)

I am in Southern California to visit my folks. The weather here is very nice and sunny!

today, i will going see dr for follow up to check my stomach and surgery

today, i will going see dr for follow up to check my stomach and surgery

Hope everything is all healed! Good luck! :)

Today..going to take my SUV in for an estimation on the damage from my car accident. I hate going to the car shop..so boring while I wait!

Hope everything is all healed! Good luck! :)

Today..going to take my SUV in for an estimation on the damage from my car accident. I hate going to the car shop..so boring while I wait!

thanks me too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back