not enough? ok here are more! only for you, dear friend! :giggle:

WildHorsesUSDA.jpg

w_wild_horses.jpg

The horse seems like to have romance ! :lol:

There is nice scene and the horse's looks are impressive :lol:

I love romance :P it's my heart :fingersx:

There is nice scene and the horse's looks are impressive :lol:

I love romance :P it's my heart :fingersx:

ok i get it now.. ha.. so do i.. I love romance.. I am a hopeless romantic... :P and my bf is romantic, too! he got me 2 roses, ILY magnet, more magnets, peppermint bowl with dipper as peppermint candy, bear with balloon that say I love you, God Rules and Jesus is the Lord emblems for the car. many candies, he even put macaroni n cheese, lotion, breath mints, in each boxes.. i laughed and laughed... hes so funny! grrrr.. but I love him so much! :D

ok i get it now.. ha.. so do i.. I love romance.. I am a hopeless romantic... :P and my bf is romantic, too! he got me 2 roses, ILY magnet, more magnets, peppermint bowl with dipper as peppermint candy, bear with balloon that say I love you, God Rules and Jesus is the Lord emblems for the car. many candies, he even put macaroni n cheese, lotion, breath mints, in each boxes.. i laughed and laughed... hes so funny! grrrr.. but I love him so much! :D

congrats on your love :hug: and your are not hopeless anymore :P
hmm.. I am about to begin a new 'love' journey with someone special from my local area :fingersx: .... Hope you and I could get rid of being heartbroken as we got in the past :D

Last edited:
congrats on your love :hug: and your are not hopeless anymore :P
hmm.. I am about to begin a new 'love' journey with someone special from my local area :fingersx: .... Hope you and I could get rid of being heartbroken as we got in the past :D

:hug: Thanks.. and congrats on your new love too.. I am happy for you! :)

Yes i am still hopeless.. LOL... dont argue with me~! :P heh

Yea horse are so romance if you go for a ride with someone special. Oh someday I will do that with someone special. Hummmmmmmmmmmm I wonder who is that special person. LOL Well this time I am doing something good for myself for a while before I can find someone special. :D

Arriving to kiss her to wake up and then sat on couch the moment my sweetheart got the dress. She came out in livingroom and looked awesome she wore new clothes. what a so sexy mwah ha ha ha! I was so flattered by her. :jaw: Today I had wonderful lunch with her. Isn't she so beautiful? Yes she is! WOW! :P

My friend invited me to go out with her to DPHH tonight. My first time to go to DPHH in almost a year! All dressed up and waiting for her to arrive. My husband is punished and grounded for the night. :giggle:

my best friend and i went to AAA for photo then went to PO for passport.. we done with this! whew! it for cruise.. hehehe.. then went to starbuck's for deaf social then came home

Let yall know that I will be busy this weekend as my bf will come here tomorrow. he will go with me to my church on Sunday. I am so looking forward to spend time with TJ and My man Jr. :)

So have a great weekend yall! :D

I am back... I had a wonderful time with my son TJ and my Jr.. we watched two movies.. Over the Hedge and Monster House.. both are good! we all laughed so hard.. haha.. we went to church this morning.. It was good service talking about how our time is short.. Bro Bill said that Jesus is coming.. We need to talk to people and be saved than be sorry. Read Revelation 2 & 3.. ok.. :)

I am back home! I had fun and good time with my family and my lover in Kona for Happy New Year 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back