Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I'm back now... I had a great time with my girlfriend stayed with me for 2 weeks, my family really enjoyed to have her stayed. :)

I miss her already... will visiting her soon! I cannot wait! :)

I am back too. I've been with Spicy for two weeks. Had a nice time. It was good to see her family again!! I miss her and her family.

aww u two loverbirds.. hehe.. glad to hear u both had great time.. i miss my bf too but i will see him in few days so no worry.. :)

finally i spent with my fiance last weekend since h is off.. hehehe.. really good weekend..

aww u two loverbirds.. hehe.. glad to hear u both had great time.. i miss my bf too but i will see him in few days so no worry.. :)

Yea, we are... hee hee she is a wonderful person and fun to teasing and BIG time PICKING on me its fun! :)

Yea, we are... hee hee she is a wonderful person and fun to teasing and BIG time PICKING on me its fun! :)

hehe im sure your gf is.. i have met her in Deaf chatroom on AOL many years ago.. not sure when?? LOL.. but anyway shes good friend of mine.. Treat her good and love her smile..

my bf is like that.. he love to tease me and everything.. i always laugh at his jokes.. he was a class clown at our school.. lol :)

I haven't been in here for a while! I've been resting a lot! Damn medication make me so zzzz ugh! I am cutting it down and take it when I NEED it. :cool:

Thanks Ginger!! Oh yea, I love to picking on her. I know where to find to tickle her!!!! :giggle: ;)

now my bf gone to work... so i wash dishes, soon make dinner for me..

I haven't been in here for a while! I've been resting a lot! Damn medication make me so zzzz ugh! I am cutting it down and take it when I NEED it. :cool:
Welcome back, laketahoe..I am glad to see that u are hanging in there.. :)

Thanks Ginger!! Oh yea, I love to picking on her. I know where to find to tickle her!!!! :giggle: ;)
you are welcome! :) hehe. i can see that.. ha! hehehehe.. my bf still cant find my secret tickle place... :lol:

Hey sista, can I join ya for dinner?? ;)

and dont forget me.. can i join u and tania too .. im hungry now.. lol.. :P :giggle: j/k hehehe

I see a few lovebirds in here. Gingerbread & her b/f, TweetyBird and her fiance and Spicygal and her g/f Redheadgrrl.

Valentine day coming up soon next month, are there any plan for you? Getting a nice bunch of red roses, a box of heart shape chocolate or just a nice romantic dinner for two? ;)

I see a few lovebirds in here. Gingerbread & her b/f, TweetyBird and her fiance and Spicygal and her g/f Redheadgrrl.

Valentine day coming up soon next month, are there any plan for you? Getting a nice bunch of red roses, a box of heart shape chocolate or just a nice romantic dinner for two? ;)

i dont knwo what my bf will plan for valentines day... but for me to get him gifts.. and chocolate candy for us to share together.. not sure yet.. i need to go alone and look around at valentines gifts.. every time i go.. he go with me everywhere.. lol.. i will have chance to look arund tmw and get it and hide it.. ha.. :giggle:

hehehe i am not sure abt this what my fiance will do but we will be in tenn on feb 14 and 15 cuz of my best friend getting marry at courthouse, she asked me come to watch her..

Oh boy..romance is in the air! LOL! My hubby and I plan on going dinner and dancing for Valentine's Day. My turn to plan everything..better get my ass started! LOL!

Today was my first day back at work after being off for 2 weeks. Was good to see everyone at work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back