Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babe! I loooovvve your icon and saying " I love you Spicy" I loved it! that is a SURPRISE!!!! haha!
I am glad you love it sweetie. I love what you put down too!! ;)

My roommate LOVES my chicken! :giggle: Anyway I am starting feel better but taking easy. :)

i am glad to hear you are feeling better.. but yes u r right .. take it easy.. dont overdo ... i wouldnt want u to have a relapse.. :hug:

Aww thanks for the hug! I am doing good so far but pain inside my ear...no pain where the incision is. :)

i am glad to hear you are feeling better.. but yes u r right .. take it easy.. dont overdo ... i wouldnt want u to have a relapse.. :hug:

my fiance and i came home from all day and straight out.. sigh at his mom.. smh

I am not feeling well with my tummy. but I will live. :)

Aww thanks for the hug! I am doing good so far but pain inside my ear...no pain where the incision is. :)

You are welcome! :)

everything are fine and no more infection whew!

yay thats wonderful news! :D I am glad to hear! :)

I am not feeling well with my tummy. but I will live. :)

Oh no.. not you.. :rl: at stomach virus.. i hear its going around BADLY around the nation.. its an outbreak right now.. do be careful and rest.. drink alot.. u should be ok.. :fingersx:

TJ is home.. he didnt go to school.. hes sick.. so i have to wait till i hear from his father for dr appt so can take tj to dr appt.. sigh.. :(

oh no! he is sick again.... i hope he getting better soon!

Yep and thanks.. I pray he will get well soon too.. :(

Stay warm and be careful due to snowstorm and ice storms for some area.. i might have to come back home tmw to avoid headaches of icy roads.. so wait n see....

We are going to dr appt now and we will go to Little Rock for the weekend.. so have a great weekend ya'll! :)

Stay warm and be careful due to snowstorm and ice storms for some area.. i might have to come back home tmw to avoid headaches of icy roads.. so wait n see....

We are going to dr appt now and we will go to Little Rock for the weekend.. so have a great weekend ya'll! :)

hope he gets well soon :hug: and take care :)

ohh yea pls becareful and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back