Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate piece of homemade mango cake today to serve with cup of coffee... :) I share mango cake with my co-workers... they like it...

I got a bread machine from my inlaws!

I made lemon poppyseed bread lastnight with a glaze over it.

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!:giggle:

Couple nights ago electricity part of town went out but we got many candles for emergency due to strong windy occurred, and my sweetheart loves gazing beautiful skies never seen before.

Another day we had wonderful fun at bowling with my kids. My sweetheart and daughter love to play against each anothers awesome! I never forget to mention that she and I cuddled eating ice cream while watching movies isn't so romance mwahhahaha!

One more thing amazing she fixed my car's headlight bulb and always loves me more ever. She loves tease me and scare me like sneaking and spooking on me. She kissed my lips in sleep few times. :giggle:

My son got third place in another wrestling tournment. I am proud of him.

Last weekend was so wonderful!

im such a lazy azz today.. LOL.. i need to get ready and go to town to do errands and stop by to see my sister and visit.. lol.. :P

I am glad that my stitches are out! And washed my hair yay! LOL! Felt so good with CLEAN hair! :giggle:

i am going to see dr this morning to recheck and make sure everything okay...

I woke up so late this am at 10 am my appt is at 11 am I was like AHHH my gf paged me at 9 am, but I was asleep .... so I went to my appt at 11 am alost late, but I made it there, I was in the meeting so I am going back to school next wed which that I am so exciting! :) :D

i am going to see dr this morning to recheck and make sure everything okay...

ohh i hope everything look good.. :)

I woke up so late this am at 10 am my appt is at 11 am I was like AHHH my gf paged me at 9 am, but I was asleep .... so I went to my appt at 11 am alost late, but I made it there, I was in the meeting so I am going back to school next wed which that I am so exciting! :) :D

oh wow.. u are very lucky! :) whew! ehehe.. I am happy for you that u will go back to school! :)

I am so tired from work today. My body is still adjusting to getting back into my daily routine after being off for 2 weeks. I just want to go to bed now but if I do, I will be up all night. I am happy to be back at work though..so much fun! :)

I've been doing mischievous today and posting 'bout My Family are best bloopers of 2006!! which it's pictures captured.. (chuckles)

Yesterday, I've gone created My family are best bloopers of 2005.

I think, I'm getting there more mischievous.. :twisted:

:giggle:

That sound yummy.. but i had homemade taco for dinner.. hmmmm delicious.. hehehehe.. :)

My roommate LOVES my chicken! :giggle: Anyway I am starting feel better but taking easy. :)

Babe! I loooovvve your icon and saying " I love you Spicy" I loved it! that is a SURPRISE!!!! haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back