Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAHHH! I am sooo glad it is Friday! Yes, I had an awesome week at work but the adjustment that my body needed to make to get used to the routine and on top of that getting cramps (I am sure u know what I mean) really drained the energy out of me. I went to bed like at 9 PM Wed and Thursday cuz I could NOT function. Today, I took a nap after work and now I am feeling almost back to normal. Yes, I love having breaks but coming back from break especially summer break is SO hard! LOL!

I am looking forward to going to PA this weekend to stay with my best friend. :)

i came home from punkywolfy's cave, gave him a bday card and joined with him and other friend to mexican too....

awesome 7 kittens..
5 kitten born last nite.. from 10pm to 2am..
I went bed at 2am..
Next morning... I saw....
2 kitten born this morning but don't know.

Awe... so cute!

I just wake up recently and have to lanudry my clothes and ects before go work on later at 430pm today damn! i hate it :giggle:

Yepper but trust me i can't stand work at resturant LOL it's life.. i work for 2 years will be 3 in may soon so i will look other job maybe in spring time or after vacation finish dunno

I guess it must be hard to work at a restaurant since you will rarely have some time to relax. and good luck on finding a better one :hug:

I guess it must be hard to work at a restaurant since you will rarely have some time to relax. and good luck on finding a better one :hug:

thanks..and yep i do enjoy my work yes but point the reason which i dislike it! so i can wait till spring look other a job depend my mood :)

I got a job interview on this coming Tuesday! I hope I will get it this time. It's been 6 months without a job. I know I am gonna be nervous going to an interview and scared that I may forget to say something I should say which I have done it before. After that interview, I thought dang, I wish I said this or that. So wish me lucks, guys and some encouragement would be great too. :fingersx:

I got a job interview on this coming Tuesday! I hope I will get it this time. It's been 6 months without a job. I know I am gonna be nervous going to an interview and scared that I may forget to say something I should say which I have done it before. After that interview, I thought dang, I wish I said this or that. So wish me lucks, guys and some encouragement would be great too. :fingersx:

Good luck on that :hug: . Just say what they want to hear .

Today I am tired been feeling blah... but I will be fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back