Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went over rebelgirl, and chatted and hang out!!! really enjoyed it!!! :D

I heard that alot people are going on a curise soon this year! wow I wish that I could go.... mayne someday! ;)

I wont be online for awhile, due to my laptop crashed yesterday around 5pm. I will have it checked out sometimes this week. This is 2nd time that crashed on me within a year and half. GRRR: I was this close to throw my laptop out the window and my mom said go ahead. I was like :eek3: , I said Mom it was a joke.

All my pics, my life is in that laptop. I hope it can be saved instead of replacing a new harddrive or something. I dont know what happened, it just crashed on me while I was talking to my boyfriend and boom and that is when I knew it crashed. I am surely pissed off and my parents said that we will take it to have it checked and see what we can do about it.

So I just wanted to let you know what's happened and I will keep in touch from time to time (I am using my mom's cpu and I just come and use it anytime I want so I will keep in touch with you all.) Have a good week, you guys and you all be GOOD! hahaha. If you want to talk to me or anything, you know what to do, PM me and I will check them out when I check in. HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!

Later!

I wont be online for awhile, due to my laptop crashed yesterday around 5pm. I will have it checked out sometimes this week. This is 2nd time that crashed on me within a year and half. GRRR: I was this close to throw my laptop out the window and my mom said go ahead. I was like :eek3: , I said Mom it was a joke.

All my pics, my life is in that laptop. I hope it can be saved instead of replacing a new harddrive or something. I dont know what happened, it just crashed on me while I was talking to my boyfriend and boom and that is when I knew it crashed. I am surely pissed off and my parents said that we will take it to have it checked and see what we can do about it.

So I just wanted to let you know what's happened and I will keep in touch from time to time (I am using my mom's cpu and I just come and use it anytime I want so I will keep in touch with you all.) Have a good week, you guys and you all be GOOD! hahaha. If you want to talk to me or anything, you know what to do, PM me and I will check them out when I check in. HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!

Later!

many :hug: to you ,too :)
See you when you get back here :)

hope he gets well soon :hug: and take care :)

thanks.. me too..he is feeling a bit better but still have fever.. dang..

ohh yea pls becareful and have fun!

thanks we did had fun.. we went to Barton Coliseum to watch Arenacross Series it was fun but LOUD!!! haha. we came back home today with no plms.. whew! Thank you God.. :)

I got a job interview on this coming Tuesday! I hope I will get it this time. It's been 6 months without a job. I know I am gonna be nervous going to an interview and scared that I may forget to say something I should say which I have done it before. After that interview, I thought dang, I wish I said this or that. So wish me lucks, guys and some encouragement would be great too. :fingersx:

ohh Im rooting for you.. Pray and hope u will get the job.. Good luck! :)

Later!

Ohh dang, I hope you will get the pics and everything saved.. :( Hope u will take it easy and keep in touch with us, ok.. :) :hug:

did anyone miss me? LOL I doubt it! hehehe.. :P

I m relxas and enjoy check out in here expect my knee get pain really baddd blahhh

Originally Posted by Gingerbread

ohh Im rooting for you.. Pray and hope u will get the job.. Good luck!:)

Thanks Gingerbread, I hope the interview will go smoothly and I get the job. ;)

i woke up at 7am cuz of my fiance go work... so i gave him breakfast and shoes, so he can rest for short.. smlies..

*howling* my daughter's running shoes already worn it out and pop out half of it.. *thinking prepare to buy her new running shoes* let's see checking my calendar.. ahh THERE, incoming way my pay day this friday.. *woot* so I'll buy her nice running shoes at West49 store. *psssst* she wanted expensive running shoes.. (as for me.. *getting pulling my hair out*

Poor GA!!!

I set up the webcam on my laptop but couldnt see my gf since it said me and my gf have two different firewalls. Its so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting nervous cos I am going to a job interview in one and a half hours time. :Ohno:
I better get myself dress for it now and zoom over there.

HEY friends

This morning I woke up so early and I vp my gf to chat for a bit then I relaxed for a bit and I jumped in shower was like at round 1 pm MY GOD I feel so..... BLAH and my gf paged me said "u on the puter?" I said I planned to go out so I decide went online and we struggling with webcam cant get on connection so we have firewalls so I dont know whats up with that? lol I went out for a bit did my shopping that my parents gave me xmas old navy gift card, and gift from my sister too for Bath & body work so I did my shopping so NOW I am home to do myspace fix a pixs etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back