Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAng its real cold here! Brrr.. sure miss my man's warm hugs.. sigh.. I will see him again on Fri.. I cant wait! :)

here very cold and wind!!! BRRR... my fiance decided to bought glove for himself go work cuz of he get in and out often so keep him warm.. poor baby... also our annv 7 months today :)

my goodness, its cold out!! brrrr its 23 degree right now. My window was icy!!! because my room was warm and the shade was closed. So Later will put up the plastic to cover the cold draft to come in the house.

i woke up, i will have babysitter for Rebelgirl's daughter this afternoon.. :D

i just get home from drop my bro off his's work then turn heat on to keep warm *smh* what a damn cold in my home *brrrrrrrrrrr*

I know the feeling LBG!! I am NOT going anywhere. I am keeping my BUTT in the warm house. BUT tomorrow Ill go out to food shopping. BRRR.

I know the feeling LBG!! I am NOT going anywhere. I am keeping my BUTT in the warm house. BUT tomorrow Ill go out to food shopping. BRRR.

*nods* i agree but i have go work on later afternoon damn it! hate it :giggle: but i m soo happy get finally RIASE $ an hour yayay yayay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back