Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nods* i agree but i have go work on later afternoon damn it! hate it :giggle: but i m soo happy get finally RIASE $ an hour yayay yayay!!!
Hey way to go.. Congrats!! I am happy for you. Have fun at work!! :giggle: be good!

pain in the butt?? sure why not?? hehehe! "try to get fired" ;)

its real cold here this morning.. i dont feel like going anywhere but I have to go to town to do errands.. jeez.. and the road is icy.. the high will be 38.. maybe i can go? i hope it will melt? :(

its real cold here this morning.. i dont feel like going anywhere but I have to go to town to do errands.. jeez.. and the road is icy.. the high will be 38.. maybe i can go? i hope it will melt? :(
I know the feeling Ginger. I went outside to get the mail. boy its brrrring

I know the feeling Ginger. I went outside to get the mail. boy its brrrring

yeah.. i guess winter is here now.. no more fall.. LOL.. guess it will take a while to get used to this friggy weather! :)

yea. oh well thats life!! ;)

Yup.. hehehehe.. i do love cold weather cuz i can sleep well in cold weather compare to hot weather.. i cant sleep well for some reason.. guess im weird?? hehehe.. :P

Yup.. hehehehe.. i do love cold weather cuz i can sleep well in cold weather compare to hot weather.. i cant sleep well for some reason.. guess im weird?? hehehe.. :P
No, not really. A friend of mine LOVES cold the whole time. She dont like heat or hot weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back