Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My work sent me home today cuz they suspected I had pink eye. Went to the dr...yep, my coworkers are right. I have pink eye in both eyes so I cant work tmw. Dammit!

oh ouch i hope u getting better soon! :hug:

Oh I cant wait to get into my new car. I got it yesterday and boy it feel so good to drive my new car. I will take a pix of my new car when the light is out. :D

I am just relaxing and plan on going on errands later today.. I am not looking foward to that but at least I get it out of the way! :roll:

heeeeeey we have snow here right now... FINALLY!!!! it isnt that bad. only 1 to 2 inches right now but still coming down.

wow alot of news today.. boy everyone are hopping today.. hehe.. i hope yall have a great day!! :)

oh ouch i hope u getting better soon! :hug:

Aww thanks...my first time ever to get pink eye. Still dont know how I got it. I hope I didnt give it to my kids cuz according to my dr, it is very contagious. :rl:

:hug:

I am here to saying that I am not O K.... will talk to you all later.

i got home from work at 11am... so my friends invited me go out dinner with them tonight so i will go with them and hang out!

It has been snowing on and off...at least I won't fall down on the ICE! ROFL! I HATES WINTER!!!!!!!!!!! :ugh3:

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I am alive and well! My laptop is still down, it is not the hard drive, it is the SYSTEM! *Whew* But I havent gotten it fixed because some places want MONEY!!! Yikes. So I will have it fixed it soon. I am with my boyfriend right now and just wanted to let you know that I am doing good and the baby is good! Talk to you later! :hug:

STAY WARM!

i came home at 2am and play card 10 phase cards with my friends... it so fun!!! my fiance still work since 4pm to ?? he must be tired..

i came home at 2am and play card 10 phase cards with my friends... it so fun!!! my fiance still work since 4pm to ?? he must be tired..

Oh?? With your Looney Tunes friends?? Did you win or did Sylvester? :lol:

(yea, it can be a fun game to play, sometimes a long one when you have many playing it)

~RR

Oh?? With your Looney Tunes friends?? Did you win or did Sylvester? :lol:

(yea, it can be a fun game to play, sometimes a long one when you have many playing it)

~RR

hahahaha very funny!!! i was on number 9 but almost win and my friend won on number 10 shoot!! hehehe..

I am taking a break from this forum for a while and I have one thing to say SOME PEOPLE NEEDS TO GROW UP! And if you don't have something nice to say to me then keep it to yourself, alrighty?

I am taking a break from this forum for a while and I have one thing to say SOME PEOPLE NEEDS TO GROW UP! And if you don't have something nice to say to me then keep it to yourself, alrighty?

itch head.... what happened???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back