Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.. I am going to Little Rock for my dr appt for my follow up care to Meniere's and also try other digital hearing aid "sumo" hope it will work for me unlike other one! Wish me luck! so yall have a great day ok.. :)

Hi guys.. I am going to Little Rock for my dr appt for my follow up care to Meniere's and also try other digital hearing aid "sumo" hope it will work for me unlike other one! Wish me luck! so yall have a great day ok.. :)

hope it work for u! :D

Hey I am here to say hi... :) I have to go out and go to school to get my books for my 2 classes OH boy!

I'm feeling blah a bit I didnt want to do anything, because last night I didnt get chance to watch my show on TV because of my friend is using my vp with her gf... I had to be in my bedroom OH well but I am happy... because tonight she wont be here to use it so all is mine! to watch tv or whatever. :)

Well, I would want to post to say hi and hope that everyone is allright, I am O K, honest I dont feel great! but I am ok. :) a :hug: for you all love you all :) take it easy today whatever u are doing.

you will be fine baby!! dont worry abt it.. Good luck to getting books from school since it will be LOOOOOOOOOONG line!! ;) :hug:

good luck ginger!!! Let us know.

Thanks RedheadGrrl! :)

hope it work for u! :D

Thanks I hope so too.. ha..

I am back from Little Rock.. whew! what a long day that was! and the traffic, wow! unbelievable! ha.. anyway they reprogrammed the digital hearing aid the one i had since last fall and now it sound better? weird.. the lady told me that sumo is very strong and dont think will work for me. I was like ok.. ha.. I got more refills for me as well and ate at Mcdonald's Yummy.. I went to walmart to do few shoppings and just got home recently. I am glad to be home now! :D

Thanks RedheadGrrl! :)

Thanks I hope so too.. ha..

I am back from Little Rock.. whew! what a long day that was! and the traffic, wow! unbelievable! ha.. anyway they reprogrammed the digital hearing aid the one i had since last fall and now it sound better? weird.. the lady told me that sumo is very strong and dont think will work for me. I was like ok.. ha.. I got more refills for me as well and ate at Mcdonald's Yummy.. I went to walmart to do few shoppings and just got home recently. I am glad to be home now! :D

good to see you're happy with the aid :P and I forgot to ask that what's the degree of your loss in decibels? around 80 to 85 ?

good to see you're happy with the aid :P and I forgot to ask that what's the degree of your loss in decibels? around 80 to 85 ?

75 db in my right ear and 105 db in my left ear..

i know but it used to be 68 db.. but it did got worse .. dr did mentioned that i could lose all of my hearing entirely maybe 20 years or more due to meniere's disease.

i know but it used to be 68 db.. but it did got worse .. dr did mentioned that i could lose all of my hearing entirely maybe 20 years or more due to meniere's disease.

sorry to hear that :ugh3: . In my opinion, it would be best to wait a few years more cuz more advanced implants will be coming soon . I think they will have less outer parts,as well. That's why I prefer waiting..

My loss was 60 db in the past and progressed to 88 and 92 db and I'm trying to get by with bilateral aids.. I am reluctant to lose my residual hearing ,as well cuz I can make use of my residual hearing currently.

Yeah thats what the ci lady said.. if i want ci i should wait few years but i can get CI for my left ear as its profound hearing and i cant undy any words at all? so i am not sure if i should go ahead and get it or not? my dr said i am a candiadate for ci but only left ear. i think i will wait few years for my right ear heh.. :)

sorry to hear that :ugh3: . In my opinion, it would be best to wait a few years more cuz more advanced implants will be coming soon . I think they will have less outer parts,as well. That's why I prefer waiting..

My loss was 60 db in the past and progressed to 88 and 92 db and I'm trying to get by with bilateral aids.. I am reluctant to lose my residual hearing ,as well cuz I can make use of my residual hearing currently.

i spent with my fiance and cooked good dinner.. til abt 230pm, rebelgirl text me and asked met her at taco bell so i say sure on way to see her, and keep her company til her tints done on her jeep..

My work sent me home today cuz they suspected I had pink eye. Went to the dr...yep, my coworkers are right. I have pink eye in both eyes so I cant work tmw. Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back