Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is soo boring. sigh

i cleaned my apt and my bf helped me... he dont wanna me to work hard cuz of my health so i had babysitter for rebelgirl few hrs.. then go out with my best friend for dinner and went shopping.. :D

I am just surfing to find new avatar and I hope it is work. Cuz it is suppose to be animation.

i woke up 7am, my bf left work.. poor my baby cuz of he got cold bad.. he is stubborn go work ugh! anyway i took nap this am, got headaches growling.. so i am stuck around home, nutthin to do today

I woke up at 8 20 am.. and fixed breakfast for TJ.. then tried to clean up mess TJ did here.. grrr.. but gave up cuz i still cant bend over.. so told TJ he will have to clean it up himself. he did! good boy! i gave him a candy cane for helping me.! :D

i went to nails and got red shine on it.. heheeh match xmas lol!

I took a nap yesterday and Toby Keith (country singer) was in my dream! I was at friend's house. Toby Keith was there and found me very interesting and wants me to work with him on his new song that is coming up in video. I woke up very exciting but bummer it's only dream. Can dream comes true? :fingersx:

my med is gone whoo whoo!!! hehehe.. i dont know what i am going to do today. will find out later..

Grr you are lucky, tweetybird.. i have to take 3 medicines so i wont get dizzy and have vertigo.. pfft.. :(

it is RAINING here.. sigh! BLUE MONDAY! jeez.. I took TJ to school recently.. now relaxing with my coffee and soon will watch dool as I missed it last Friday.. dang! hehehe.. :P

I just am done with CARDS! Now I am waiting for my DHB to get stamps for me! I asked him to get them. :giggle: So some of you will get them!

Now my spoiled baby dog is on my lap sleeping! MAMA'S baby girl! :giggle: :giggle:

I will be sending a new year card to one of my best friends. Se has always been supportive to me . Thanx my friend :fingersx:

I will be sending a new year card to one of my best friends. Se has always been supportive to me . Thanx my friend :fingersx:

I cant wait to get it :) it would be my second one to get from someone outside USA. :D and you are welcome! :hug: :kiss:

I just get home from my cousin's house for her's Daugher 6 month old baby as babysiiter

Grr you are lucky, tweetybird.. i have to take 3 medicines so i wont get dizzy and have vertigo.. pfft.. :(

it is RAINING here.. sigh! BLUE MONDAY! jeez.. I took TJ to school recently.. now relaxing with my coffee and soon will watch dool as I missed it last Friday.. dang! hehehe.. :P

awww i am sowwy... hey u have vertigo for dizzy??? mmmm

i went rebelgirl's and chatted.. same time i pet jade (cat) sooo cute!

awww i am sowwy... hey u have vertigo for dizzy??? mmmm

Yes both.. vertigo and dizziness.. vertigo not since long time now.. but dizziness still a bit.. i can notice that i still have it when i bend over to get pots and skillets from the drawer then get up thats when i get dizzy.. whoa... i have to grab the stove or counter top to hold on to keep myself steady.. its due to Meniere's Disease.. It sucks.. but much better now than before cuz i dont lay down alots and is not nauseated anymore? so thats great news! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back