What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristina, just wanted to let you know I'm reading and sympathizing. Nothing much to "like" in that, but I'm glad you found the $32! A little bit can go a long way, can't it, when you really need it.

Amen - we got chicken, ground beef, kielbasa, spaghetti makings, pasta, 1 bag of frozen veggies, 2 jugs of milk, a pound of butter, 2 pounds of ham for hubby's lunches, pudding, black beans, and I think that was it.

Drove my boys to the Mall for a shopping spree, made sure their wallets were in their front pockets, and turned them loose....Gave me a little time just to stroll around and look for some birthday party favors.......Was a very enjoyable day, even tho' the rain came down in buckets here and there....

I am figure out pretty tough!I Hope be best my gum anxiety damn no idea

I returned to my room after leaving it due to a big arse moth/butterfly flew in it. I hate those things. :mad:

I bet that there is old food somewhere in your room.

I dont know moths to fly in for a sandwich laying around, jk.. they usually come in to play with the light bulb. It's too hot to leave old food hanging around to smell. I leave a window open in one room with no screens, and I feel thats where the bastard came in from.

I am research find information best professional I figure good idea I try effort search professional sound :D

I ate a bowl of raspberry with chocalote mints icecream this evening and then took a nap. :)

I love chilling out with no worries at all.

I'm in NoVA now and just about an hour to DC and it was long trip ever I had in several years. I'm going head to Gallaudet University on Monday and going to do shopping/roaming around DC metro tomorrow. I'm shocked that south and central part of VA are nothing, except for Roanoke, especially very few or visually no place to stop like food place and gas in small towns, unlike in East TN, there were a lot of food place and gas in small towns.

I had diarrhea in last morning and early afternoon so it was very uncomfortable during long trip. It was due to antibiotic that I'm taking for right ear infection. I'm going to take additional doses of probiotic to rid or lessen of this side effect.

I ate a bowl of raspberry with chocalote mints icecream this evening and then took a nap. :)

I love chilling out with no worries at all.

I've never had raspberries with chocolate mint ice cream, but you've inspired me to try the combination tomorrow. I bet it's good!

I've never had raspberries with chocolate mint ice cream, but you've inspired me to try the combination tomorrow. I bet it's good!

No,no,no

Im talking about black raspberry icecream with black raspberry swirls and chocolate flavored chips

Sorry for the confusion. :)

I'm in NoVA now and just about an hour to DC and it was long trip ever I had in several years. I'm going head to Gallaudet University on Monday and going to do shopping/roaming around DC metro tomorrow. I'm shocked that south and central part of VA are nothing, except for Roanoke, especially very few or visually no place to stop like food place and gas in small towns, unlike in East TN, there were a lot of food place and gas in small towns.

I had diarrhea in last morning and early afternoon so it was very uncomfortable during long trip. It was due to antibiotic that I'm taking for right ear infection. I'm going to take additional doses of probiotic to rid or lessen of this side effect.

Wanna talk about diarrhea? Ok,fine!

As I was laying in bed to go to sleep around 3:30am last night, twice I had to go to bathroom and had very bad diarrhea. 5 hrs later, I hurried went to the bathroom and had another diarrhea. I've been ok since. I think it had something to do with the full moon. Very strange!:Ohno:

Wanna talk about diarrhea? Ok,fine!

As I was laying in bed to go to sleep around 3:30am last night, twice I had to go to bathroom and had very bad diarrhea. 5 hrs later, I hurried went to the bathroom and had another diarrhea. I've been ok since. I think it had something to do with the full moon. Very strange!:Ohno:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Probably an over-stuffed colon...some ex-lax should remedy that...:laugh2:....never heard of the full moon taking a shyt on anybody....Now, I suggest you stock upon Depends and buy a 12-pack of Charmin'.....get down to Walgreens and buy a bed pan (better make it 2).....

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Probably an over-stuffed colon...some ex-lax should remedy that...:laugh2:....never heard of the full moon taking a shyt on anybody....Now, I suggest you stock upon Depends and buy a 12-pack of Charmin'.....get down to Walgreens and buy a bed pan (better make it 2).....

wudever! I am very ok now.

Get this, b4 I went to bed, I went outside in my boxer/briefs to look at the full moon. My 3 yr old dog was looking at the full moon. Full moons make people do strange things.

I visited that places on my way south two years ago. I'm surprised that they are still dead. It is probably obvious that there are some Walmart that ruined the towns. Shame on Walmart.

Gee about your diarrhea, oh boy that's worse experience for you on a long trip. You will be surprised if you eat your yogurt that will make you feel better because of the antibiotic. Hmm, are you taking Doxycycline?

Going to join friends to enjoy the sun at Chesapeake Waterpark. Yikes, I saw that it is $18 a person. Hope it is worth the steep price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back