What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to join friends to enjoy the sun at Chesapeake Waterpark. Yikes, I saw that it is $18 a person. Hope it is worth the steep price.

anything with water should be worth it! lol hope there are more than 8 rides then its good. :)

I figure out think so possible on otherwise I am aware it tough! I have weight

Ha, KB. All I have to do is walk from my home to my car and i can feel the sun rays piercing in my skin. Sensitive, fair skin! I'm crazy to be around the pool these days! ;)

just do it Michael Jackson style -

michael-jackson-with-umbrella.jpeg

I when bowling with my daughter and granddaughter today! I have not been
bowling in years and it was fun! We did not get high scores , I got 51 with my bummed arm and beat my daughter!

I cried. Made breakfast. Cried some more. Cleaned the kitchen. Cried again. Filled out important school registration forms to drop off tomorrow. Made lunch. Went grocery shopping. Cried at the store. Good grief. Somebody throw me some Zoloft. :P

I cried. Made breakfast. Cried some more. Cleaned the kitchen. Cried again. Filled out important school registration forms to drop off tomorrow. Made lunch. Went grocery shopping. Cried at the store. Good grief. Somebody throw me some Zoloft. :P

cried cuz your hair's coming back?

Ha. Boo hoo for me. I'll get over it. Just had my heart broken, but there's worse things in the world. Guess I'm acting like a girl on PMS times ten. Blah. Nothing a little chocolate can't fix.

Ha. Boo hoo for me. I'll get over it. Just had my heart broken, but there's worse things in the world. Guess I'm acting like a girl on PMS times ten. Blah. Nothing a little chocolate can't fix.

I'm sorry you're not feeling great! :( :hug:

yes indeed... there's worse things in the world... like no chocolate in your house cuz your kids ate'em all...

No chocolate would be really, really, really bad. :shock:

One of my sisters actually had to hide her chocolate in the backyard because her husband kept eating it hahaha!

sorry to hear about the heartache though. Experienced it myself at Easter....it's horrible. Good thing the passing of time has a way of making it hurt less.

One of my sisters actually had to hide her chocolate in the backyard because her husband kept eating it hahaha!

sorry to hear about the heartache though. Experienced it myself at Easter....it's horrible. Good thing the passing of time has a way of making it hurt less.

You would think an animal would find the chocolate and eat it!! Or ants would get all over it!

Didn't let my nervousness stop me from attending the Deaf Coffee Chat this afternoon and as a result met some nice people! :)

It did take me a few minutes to work up the courage to say hello though...

I visited that places on my way south two years ago. I'm surprised that they are still dead. It is probably obvious that there are some Walmart that ruined the towns. Shame on Walmart.

Gee about your diarrhea, oh boy that's worse experience for you on a long trip. You will be surprised if you eat your yogurt that will make you feel better because of the antibiotic. Hmm, are you taking Doxycycline?

I'm taking Align x3 per day for now and it seems work so good.

I went to DC today at noon and roam around Gallaudet University campus, they are very nice place but the area surrounding of GU isn't. DC and NoVA are VERY VERY crowded and traffic is really horrible, even on Sunday but cities in the south is died on Sunday. I went to walmart in NoVA and OMG, it was extreme crowded that I had been experience so other store like Target isn't bad, just bigger store than at walmart. It wasn't my first time to experience because it does very similar to LA and Chicago on crowded and traffic.

It seems like my foundation to southern culture start fade away and I'm really love DC metro so don't feel like want go back to AL for winter break and summer break.

anything with water should be worth it! lol hope there are more than 8 rides then its good. :)

Got in free...hehehehe..It was nice but not worth $18. At least I saved about $60. Whew!

I went to deaf church, came home, read 2 books today and fixed dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back