What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know donkeys laughed.

Well - in trying to stay hydrated and not overtax myself weather wise, I prepared ahead of time. We unpacked a box of those neck cooling wraps. It's like a bandanna that has these gels packs that hold water in them. You soak the band in a sink of ice water and it will last a few hours depending on the outside temperature. When we went to the 2 libraries, I had 3 of those wraps in a cooler with ice water in bags. Used them along with my 64 ounce mug of ice water. Did my 2 libraries and a run to the dollar store. Then came home, fixed lunch, read for a little while and rested, then loaded back up to take MIL to the chiropractor and to IHOP for her dinner. I did not use the wraps for that run, but kind of wish I did. I did, however, have my mug of fresh cold water. Now I am back here and will be scanning more documents in for the mortgage lender.

I delete on firefox is not work because high loading seems seems slow instead fast chrome weird !

Was so tired this am from gutting out and struggling with the guest bathroom for several hours yesterday. Went to work, came home to prep the bathroom walls to get ready for painting and then took the kids to visit my cousin in DC for dinner. Tmw, will start putting primer paint in the bathroom. My hubby struggled ti remove the toilet tank so I can have easy access to the walls behind the toilet and ended up shattering it. Shit..now have to buy a new toilet which wasn't our plan. Ugggh!

I took my grandmother for a post birthday outing, we went to get her haircut, then did brunch and spent the entire with her.

Sadly, I lost my brother today. He was a huge, gentle, quiet, old retired biker.His nickname was Bear. His girlfriend took him to dinner and he had a stroke a few days ago. He passed gently on today. Ride on Bro. He will be greatly missed.

I posted some pics on FB tonight and a friend posted that he looked like Dumbledore. I wish he could have seen that. He would have loved it.

Sadly, I lost my brother today. He was a huge, gentle, quiet, old retired biker.His nickname was Bear. His girlfriend took him to dinner and he had a stroke a few days ago. He passed gently on today. Ride on Bro. He will be greatly missed.

I posted some pics on FB tonight and a friend posted that he looked like Dumbledore. I wish he could have seen that. He would have loved it.

I'm really sorry about your brother. :(

I am sorry hear you sadly :(

conflict to anxiety my mind! I think so figure avoid :lol:

:grouphug:

Was so tired this am from gutting out and struggling with the guest bathroom for several hours yesterday. Went to work, came home to prep the bathroom walls to get ready for painting and then took the kids to visit my cousin in DC for dinner. Tmw, will start putting primer paint in the bathroom. My hubby struggled ti remove the toilet tank so I can have easy access to the walls behind the toilet and ended up shattering it. Shit..now have to buy a new toilet which wasn't our plan. Ugggh!

eek! sorry to hear.... shitter's out of service.... bad news!

I have one in my basement. I replaced the toilet in the master bedroom with a new one.

Ummmm .... a mutual friend of ours is coming down here to see me - don't know if flying or driving ... at least, it would be my guess as you know his wife *I think*.

sorry to hear this :(

I've been resting, zzzzz and keeping warm, plus watching movies on tv, because I'm sick with a chest infection. :(

I'm sorry for your loss, my prayer and thoughts to you and your family. Hugz

Sorry for loss of your brother. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back