What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very tired on sometimes I am pretty good dream sleep!!

Going to a pool party hosted by the Latino Deaf Association. My friends went last year and they said they had such a great time. I didnt go because I had other things to do so hopefully, it will be good. I am not good at large crowds near the water because of my son. Hard to watch him.

I got discharged from the hosipital today. I had to stay a week due to a couple of infections.

Ouch...will it heal by itself?
Hopefully.
She ruptured both ear drums when she was around 7 from an ear infection and one (the one that's ruptured now) healed but the other one did not. She eventually had two surgeries to replace that ear drum The first surgery using skin from behind her ear. It didn't "take", so we waited till she stopped growing and then he used that tissue at the front bottom of your ear to make a thicker ear drum. It "took" but because it's slightly thicker than a normal ear drum, it does cause a little hearing loss.
Of course, this had to happen during swimming season. I bought her some of that wax that you ball up and cover the ear canal with to keep splashing water out of the ear (we've used that many times in the past) so she can at least go into the pool but not go under (though her ENT said it was ok for her to go under water when she didn't have her ear drum before). We'll see what he has to say when she goes to see him.

today have done 4 loads of laundry so far and spent time with dogs outside-

:aw:agree with Travis, healing thoughts for you too-

amen I am better normal I am surprised change! improve strength! I am happy hard work effort! I think so change better 3 yrs fast wow!!

:wave: yeah sometimes it seems years go by fast and so many things happen, many things you learn....

:wave: yeah sometimes it seems years go by fast and so many things happen, many things you learn....

yes of course I am lots of learn it experience grow role my improve successfully!
also plus mature! I am very surprised impressive! great I communication lots of mention friends wonderful

Did my usual morning chores for the cats, swept pine needles off a driveway, moved the vehicles over there, dealt with hubby and son while they shot off some fireworks, drove daughter to McD's as she bought me lunch and now I am here trying to cool off before firing up the grill.

Finished a movie this morning, read for a bit. My friend decided to throw a surprise BBQ just for me so I'm off for the evening. Have a great Independence Day.

I phone ROgers techincal I activated phone I brought to mall pop! :) It is very outside hottest!

restart computer on fresh computer i am puzzled it!

Slightly sunburned from the lake, but it was a great day nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back