What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too far from Firenze :) On a day trip, my mother and I bussed to Siena and also to San Gimignano which wasn't far from Siena. They're great towns. :) Wish I was there for the annual race in the town square of Siena. My mother also loved art history which is why we lived in florence :) She dragged me to every museum and church in town whether I wanted to or not! Hahaha! But glad she did :)

Found out there's a new social network, Google+, and I'm waiting for my invite!

I am figure out my straight to lots of complication! complication is very opinion my personal figure out try improve consider!

Applied the 3rd coat of primer to the walls and now, there is no sign of the green paint so the walls are ready to be painted with color.

Then, I took a nice nap.

Picked up my son and then got Subway sandwiches for everyone.

My daughter and I watched "Cujo".

Now, I am back on AD.

Nice day. :)

tumblr_lno81wWj171qe1ww4o1_500.png

I think so hosting still wait for coming issues problem high loading I wait for still figure out!

My coffee meeting got cancelled, I just stayed in most of the day. I have an uninvited guest:giggle: (woman thing)

Canceled two appointments, made two more appointments, and then realized the one appointment I canceled should not have been so I made the same appointment again. :dizzy:

I am lots of study impressive complication figure out think update

ENT follow-up appt. today, brought all my x-rays and brain scans, MRI's....should be having surgery in August on the left ear, removing "fat" from my hip area, inserted into a tube and covered up with muscle....(?), will be 2 surgeries...No interpretor was there for me today, so clearer intrepretion wasn't given, so I'll be given some brochures on that....This surgery is for the fluid in my ears (excessive)....
Another hearing test (targeting the left ear)....and still (the doctor) is pushing me for the CI.....after the surgeries and hearing tests.

Stayed inside for the most part. Too hot out there!

I split big bad logs (Beech tree) with a sledge hammer and a wedge. An ax to finish the job. My hands are so strong! No wonder I can bench press well over 300lbs.

Went out and bought a new monster vacuum. With 5 cats, we could not keep up with the cat hair. Now this mega-monster-sucker is really doing it! :)

what's the brand name?

There ... all done:

dangit - photobucket only lets you do 10 minute movies

I was just reminding folks to make sure what kind of paint they were using and to check the paint label to see if it was water base or oil base.

There ... all done:

I was just reminding folks to make sure what kind of paint they were using and to check the paint label to see if it was water base or oil base.

interesting about the part where you bang brush on boots and the dipping technique. I cleaned brushes pretty much the same way you do it but didn't know about using hard comb to clean it. cool.

There ... all done:

Amazingly, I watched the whole 10 minutes and it was interesting. This could become a home maintenance series. Although that is a huge effort to keep your brushes clean.

Hoping for the woodworking series by autumn. :)

There ... all done:

Keep doing more videos! Definitely educational for me and I'm finally learning how to paint the right way. :lol:

And why not youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back