What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was another slow day. Must be the grey rainy weather, but I did ask for the rain. Grass has now shot up at least 2 inches or more. Hubby has to mow this weekend.

After breakfast, we went to 2 banks and 2 libraries then to Walmart. Came home, fixed lunch, read a book and here I am. Still have to fix dinner, but son is begging MIL to by take-out chicken from Bud's Chicken. Don't think she will do it.

Today was another slow day. Must be the grey rainy weather, but I did ask for the rain. Grass has now shot up at least 2 inches or more. Hubby has to mow this weekend.

After breakfast, we went to 2 banks and 2 libraries then to Walmart. Came home, fixed lunch, read a book and here I am. Still have to fix dinner, but son is begging MIL to by take-out chicken from Bud's Chicken. Don't think she will do it.

Bud's Chicken....never heard of it. Good food there?

What kind of primer are you using?

The following are just suggestions. I use a 2 to a 2 1/2 inch tapered zibra all purpose brush to cut in the corners. I use Purdy brand roller covers, but when they are brand new, I squeeze all the fluff out of them before applying paint. I use a paint screen and 5 gallon bucket when I roll the paint on the walls. Keep the roller "loaded" and don't apply - or squeeze - the paint off of it. Every time you apply paint, go back over the area you applied when the roller is dry to even out the paint - do it very lightly.

the pictures of the zibra paint brushes are not showing how to hold the brush properly:

Zibra Grip-n-Glide - Paint Brushes With Comfort and Control

This thursday I will make a video of how to hold a brush properly as well as "load" the brush and cut in.

Oh wow...wish I saw this before I started. I will use this as a reference for the bathroom walls. Thanks!

Latex primer...my hubby bought it on sale.

I learn it style and template hard work effort I am very sight heavy hard work professional become php and code html! I am very complication! difficult not easy! I am very best do it! I am very impressive smart and skills!

Geez...we need to make a thread just for this kind of thing because I missed this post the other day.

Many thanks!

I was thinking it was a place where they cook chicken using Bud Light beer. :lol:

Provided link earlier, but it is a chicken and seafood place here in town. Not too sure about how far up in FL they go.

It looks like either Long John's Silver or Popeye's.

Long John Silver's down here is long gone and I have never been to Popeye's. I know Bud's have been here longer than Popeye's. I don't care much for KFC.

It is very pretty itch on my rash I am shocked worst I figure out cream good prevent to cream!

What I've done today (work, etc.) isn't significant. But, I am just about to go out of my mind that keeps replaying a song in my head that I played just a few too many times yesterday, Il Volo's O Sole Mio, and while I so love the song I'm paying the price for that today.

What did I do??? Got a visit from friends, got an offer that I initially declined , but........... its still lurking in my mind very very seriously.

SuPeR DoOpEr EaRlY!!

:dance:I woke up at 8:00 PM because I didn't go to sleep until super dooper early! (-_-) LoL

it is very pretty lots of again figure out pretty tired!

I went to therapy today and I ended up being so PISSED off at my psychologist...I mean really! She didn't seem to hear a word I was saying and was throwing predetermined blanket statements that she clearly pulled out of self-help books.

Today, she told me I was fat because I was holding a lot of emotional baggage, figuratively and literally, and I was using food for comfort. WTF? I barely manage to eat more than 800 calories a day...I'm recovering from cancer, which induced a lot of other medical issues including seizures and mini-strokes. Several doctors have agreed and confirmed that my medication is causing my weight gain (thank God the weight has reached a plateau for now) and that the risks of messing with my meds right now is far greater than being overweight...they are not concerned and they have assured me that I will lose it once I gradually am off of my medication...I will feel better and start eating more, which gives me more energy to burn, etc. What a stupid woman, seriously.

Had a bad night, so I slept most of the day. Read a book. Paid the phone bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back