What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow day so far. Got up, made breakfast and made hubby's sandwiches for the week. (forgot to do it yesterday) Took hubby his lunch, went tot a library, came home read a book, made lunch, and found I still have internet, but no phone (Ha! AT&T) and here I am. Just going to rest for the day and maybe do some more ASL lessons online.

Spray bleach on it.

I wish I had been paying attention to this thread. Is that stain your using or paint? Latex or oil based?

(PS - house painting was the very first skill I learned - my dad started teaching me when I was 11 - I don't need masking tape)

079.jpg

That is an after photo of cutting in the trim without using a drop cloth or masking tape. Yes, a drop or two dripped, but "goof off" gets it out.

It is stain and I think it is oil based. Yea, I am trying to learn to paint correctly so I wont need masking tape.

:hmm:

I should make some "how to" instructional videos for house painting in ASL. Then ... I can do framing, flooring, masonry, roofing, tile, trim carpenty, cabinetry, siding, window replacement, plumbing .... farming :giggle:

:hmm:

drop ceilings, laying carpet, hardwood floors, building decks, gazebos ....

Oh i would love that. I have been watching the "how do's" on YouTube but some of them arent captioned and if they are, the captioning is messed up.

:thumb:

better hurry and coat it more with water protection before weather turns shit again

I was asking my husband about that and he said it doesnt need it but I think it does.

I was asking my husband about that and he said it doesnt need it but I think it does.

It does need Thompson's water seal or something like it not to get wood rot.

Cleaned out and organized my memories. Threw out a lot of old papers from years ago, old love letters and anything not worth keeping. :lol:

looks like we'll need to inquire experts about this. Any takers??

Cleaned out and organized my memories. Threw out a lot of old papers from years ago, old love letters and anything not worth keeping. :lol:

I never keep any of it. all junk. I'm not that sentimental and it's a good habit that way. No clinging onto past. No regret. Nada :)

LOL you old paper :lol: throw on paper! I am laugh do you think so poem and journey

I am uploading a whole bunch of before and after pics of projects I worked on over the past year.

Its gonna take a while.

here are three:

Before (notice the picnic table):

054.jpg

After

GEDC0636.jpg

GEDC0635.jpg

2 coats of kilz primer and 2 coats of Sherwin Williams Industrial oil based enamel

This has been an ongoing project since last August - inside and outside renovation the yard looks better for a reason ;) )

I am uploading a whole bunch of before and after pics of projects I worked on over the past year.

Its gonna take a while.

here are three:

054.jpg

After

GEDC0636.jpg

GEDC0635.jpg

2 coats of kilz primer and 2 coats of Sherwin Williams Industrial oil based enamel

This has been an ongoing project since last August - inside and outside renovation the yard looks better for a reason ;) )

look like project nice :) that is awesome impressive!

Worked, came home, doing laundry, enjoying the gorgeous non-humid weather, and now making potatoes and onions for a pre-dinner "snack" :)

nice job on your picnic table. that should be a good tip for shel to consider for her porch floor

what I apparently do every day... work... but tonight I'm going to Karate!

Just got back from a wonderful ride along Ocean Blvd. I thought it was A1A, but sadly I was mistaken. It was nice. A little warm, but still nice.

I heard it banned for striptease ban test,

law is not allow sriptease I am puzzled it newpaper

Wirelessly posted

Ive been watching tv the whole day. Practice learning Braille code. Then watch switched at birth. And now going to sleep :)

What a GREAT night! My daughter and I dropped my son off at his grandparents' because my hubby's sister wanted to take him to the movies tmw. After that, my daughter and I went out for dinner, got a movie, and then she helped me get the living room walls get ready to be painted with primer paint tmw (spackling, sanding, taping, washing, and so forth) and then we watched a horror movie together. We also talked for hours and hours and hours.

It was GREAT!!!!

Its gonna take a while.

here are three:

054.jpg

After

GEDC0636.jpg

GEDC0635.jpg

I am the kind of person who loves to learn and take on new challenges. I am so willingto do the kinds of projects you have been doing.

My brother's girlfriend knows how to all of the things you can do plus more. She has been remodeling her new home..she just put in new plywood floors in the whole second floor all by herself. Damn! :lol:

It does need Thompson's water seal or something like it not to get wood rot.

Ok I will buy it and do it....I would rather take any kinds of measures to protect the paint/stain and wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back