What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! I have a Burger King 2 blocks away, and nephew and great neice are gone overnight. No cooking for Jillio!

I just did a BK menu search and I found out that my favorite whopper has 52 carbs and I can have no more than 45 carbs per meal. :shock: Even if I eat regular burgers, I risk blowing my diabetes out of control if I order fries with it. I guess I will miss having a side of fries to go with my burgers and I'll have to get used to eating normal sized burgers at BK.

BTW, I'm debating if I should go to BK for dinner cuz i forgot to thaw out frozen ground beef so I could cook meatloaf tonight.

Went to church then hit a few stores. Doing "just looking" shopping for a portable GPS to take with me on the train in the fall. Or maybe I'll get a GPS attachment for an iPod Touch which I'm thinking about getting to replace my old PDA. I'll ask my SIL what he thinks (he, of course, thinks I should get an iPhone when I'm due for a new phone later this year).

I got my ipod organized and ready for zumba instructor auditions :P

You're not that far off at all, perhaps just lighter than a pita.

The kind I am bringing is loaded with sesame and other seasonings. (I bought it that way.)

I would liken it to a wafer-type cracker, especially when it doesn't have seasonings. It is very, very thin. You can eat it with dip, melted (or not) cheese, etc.

I'll have to be on the lookout for some. I love hummus, and it sounds like it would pair up perfectly.

I just did a BK menu search and I found out that my favorite whopper has 52 carbs and I can have no more than 45 carbs per meal. :shock: Even if I eat regular burgers, I risk blowing my diabetes out of control if I order fries with it. I guess I will miss having a side of fries to go with my burgers and I'll have to get used to eating normal sized burgers at BK.

BTW, I'm debating if I should go to BK for dinner cuz i forgot to thaw out frozen ground beef so I could cook meatloaf tonight.

Man, I empathize. My brother was an insulin dependent diabetic. I understand the frustration with the diet.

Took the lightrail with my mom and daughter to walk on Mill Ave by Arizona State University. Walked for two hours and had lunch there. Just got back and soon will drive to Scottsdale to see my dad for dinner. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• AZ desert.jpg
    AZ desert.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Mill Ave.jpg
    Mill Ave.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 7
Took the lightrail with my mom and daughter to walk on Mill Ave by Arizona State University. Walked for two hours and had lunch there. Just got back and soon will drive to Scottsdale to see my dad for dinner. Here are some pics.

Pretty. Been a while since I was in AZ. Loved the Scottsdale area, though. Enjoy dinner and the visit with your dad. Is your daughter going with you?

Took the light rail with my mom and daughter to walk on Mill Ave by Arizona State University. Walked for two hours and had lunch there. Just got back and soon will drive to Scottsdale to see my dad for dinner. Here are some pics.

Weather looks perfect! Enjoy your visit :)

Minor grocery shopping this morning (church cashed a check for MIL), moved stuff to storage, swept garage and used the FryDaddy and fried the conch fritters.

beautiful is very good awesome :) great! weather because hottest outside! sweat!

Went to a local diner with my daughter at dinner. While we were there a couple came in, and the wife just riveted her eyes to me. It is interesting how many people apparently think if you have a white cane you see nothing.

So while I was drinking my malt for dessert, I was pretty much just focusing on it as I was embarrassed to be stared at so much.

My daughter thought I was drinking the malt too fast and was going to end up screaming on the floor with a headache.

I signed to her why , and as she has a habit of sometimes saying what is signed aloud, I got to watch her say,, "fat lady, staring me, embarrassed, me hiding." I also got to see the staring woman heard her.

At least she didn't stare anymore, but I didn't feel good that I embarrassed her too.

Where on Mill Avenue did you eat? I ate a lot there last month.

Went to a local diner with my daughter at dinner. While we were there a couple came in, and the wife just riveted her eyes to me. It is interesting how many people apparently think if you have a white cane you see nothing.

So while I was drinking my malt for dessert, I was pretty much just focusing on it as I was embarrassed to be stared at so much.

My daughter thought I was drinking the malt too fast and was going to end up screaming on the floor with a headache.

I signed to her why , and as she has a habit of sometimes saying what is signed aloud, I got to watch her say,, "fat lady, staring me, embarrassed, me hiding." I also got to see the staring woman heard her.

At least she didn't stare anymore, but I didn't feel good that I embarrassed her too.
really you are okay!!
you are okay all right

I have sometimes peoplel stares me I am anxiety uncomfortable reason scared!

That is why sometimes my feeling hard breath!

I am pretty experience my anxiety management help teach me how improve strong!

really you are okay!!
you are okay all right

I have sometimes peoplel stares me I am anxiety uncomfortable reason scared!

That is why sometimes my feeling hard breath!

I am pretty experience my anxiety management help teach me how improve strong!

I work on that too , every day. I feel that anxiety too when people stare.

Aw. Kind of funny, though. She got what she deserved.

Me, nothing much. Watched Boston beat Detroit in baseball, and cleaned the living room while I was watching. Took all the cushions off the couch to vacuum up the sand behind the cushions, and found a quarter and two dimes. Yay, I'm 45 cents richer!

Took a quick walk on the beach. Went to K-mart to buy more Herr's chips. Grilled up some jalapeno burgers on the George Forman grill, served with broccoli and tomatoes. And aforesaid chips. Yummy!

We will have ice cream later tonight.

I work on that too , every day. I feel that anxiety too when people stare.

really, my cousenllor told me CTB

I forget name CTB I can help you advise to breath your mind

changelle on face by face people , I can do it , cooll emotion breath happy! bit anxiety high fear sometimes I notice person stares me I am not comforable I focus on myself handle

Pretty. Been a while since I was in AZ. Loved the Scottsdale area, though. Enjoy dinner and the visit with your dad. Is your daughter going with you?

Yea, just posted pics of our time at my dad's in the "Pics of you" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back