What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to CSUB (University) to check out the campus and especially the Rock climbing walls in their recreational center. Was really awesome to climb the wall for only $5 (Wasn't a student enrolled at the uni)! Made a new friend and plan to come back later to try out rock climbing again. Really challenging and scary when I had to let go when I reached the top.

Checked out Barnes & Nobles. Grabbed a book from the "For Grads" section . ended up getting a coffee because these books are really meaningful and grasping. Easy to read!

Hi Miss Delectable! ~ hugs, m'old buddy

My day - hmm, worked long hours, met the boyfriend and his brother for dinner, then got blind drunk. Just kidding about the blind part. :)

Good to see you back!!!

I woke up at 5 AM here in Phx and couldnt go back to sleep. Really, it is 8AM in MD anyway.

Going to go to my aunt's house to do some swimming with two of my aunts and my baby cousin. My daughter is going to a promotion party today hosted by my ex hubby's family. She will be with me Sat and Sunday...cant wait.

Oh, I saw a piece of paper lying next to the computer and saw that it was an interinary for my mom to fly to Baltimore on June 10th. We never talked about her coming here so Iwonder if she was planning on surprising all of us so I better not say anything to my mom. OOOPs!

Early start for this morning. Had to stop a cat fight in my bed at 4:30 this morning. They came back and went to sleep, but, I was by then too awake to go back to sleep. Been reading since.

For today's plans, the architect has the final plans and blueprints done. We are meeting the contractor in half an hour, then we go to the architect. After that, hubby and I have to make arrangements for a shed that is hurricane strength to store the lawn equipment and bicycles in during the construction.

Hubby had a piss-poor paycheck after taking some days off last week, so it will be a financial miracle if I still have a telephone, internet or food for this next week.

Went to work, put my tags on my truck so I'll be legal as of next month. My other tags expire on Tuesday. :shock:

Printed a shipping label for a friend and later I will be going back to the chicken houses, be back at the softball fields by 5:30 for my DD's softball game at 6:00, and somewhere between those two times I am meeting a friend. Then after the softball game we are going out to eat. :dizzy: But it's speeding up time for tomorrow night, which I am really looking forward to. The busier I am, the faster time flies by.

Went to Culver's with both my daughters and granddaughters and ate hamburgers and malts. So I did do something this weekend after all!

And I was a big hit spinning a quarter on the table. (with the two year old, no one else really cared. :) )

Went to one of my aunt's house to go swimming. Hung out with her and another one of my aunt. I am so enjoying this Phx weather! My hubby just texted me saying that he is all sweaty and feeling miserable from the heat in MD. hehehehe

Went with hubby to apply for the loan. Had to increase the amount as the house will cost more than originally thought. We also went and got the completed papers from the architect. Copy for us, 2 sets for the Town and County and the contractor has his 3 sets as well. After that, had to take hubby to dentist to adjust his lower set of dentures (she could not do them yet and will get them done another time. Then we went to BrandsMart to check on appliances. They have some good prices, but we may still stay with Lowes or Home Depot. Since it's only 3 appliances have to really be careful. After dinner, we watched disk 2 of Season 8 for Stargate SG1.

Kristina, check out Sams and Costco for appliances. They bundle the appliances and it may be a better deal.

My local Sams does not have the appliances and I'd have to get MIL moving to go to Costco. Maybe by the time I really need it. She will most likely be going there the end of June as we will go to the cemetery to leave flowers for FIL and Costco is on the way home from there. We don't go very often as the cemetery workers have asked that we not leave a bunch of flowers. Maybe 3-4 times a year. It is a VA cemetery.

My local Sams does not have the appliances and I'd have to get MIL moving to go to Costco. Maybe by the time I really need it. She will most likely be going there the end of June as we will go to the cemetery to leave flowers for FIL and Costco is on the way home from there. We don't go very often as the cemetery workers have asked that we not leave a bunch of flowers. Maybe 3-4 times a year. It is a VA cemetery.

I think you can go on her card being in the same household..... :dunno: You can at the Texas Costco.

You could always look into used appliances. Save money and the earth!

great great great time with sheila, her friend, and my friends in city. too bad that the ending kinda suck because some dumb fawk broke into my truck and stole my POS gps but I wasn't too concerned about it. I was just very glad that he didn't steal my Lucky Turtle and Tough Mudder headband.

oh well... good thing I paid few bucks extra for window replacement insurance. I only gotta pay $50 and rest is covered by my insurance.

now off to AC and Wildwood in few hours... :dizzy:

252362_10100612769586719_8825246_61817501_893042_n.jpg

great great great time with sheila, her friend, and my friends in city. too bad that the ending kinda suck because some dumb fawk broke into my truck and stole my POS gps but I wasn't too concerned about it. I was just very glad that he didn't steal my Lucky Turtle and Tough Mudder headband.

oh well... good thing I paid few bucks extra for window replacement insurance. I only gotta pay $50 and rest is covered by my insurance.

now off to AC and Wildwood in few hours... :dizzy:

252362_10100612769586719_8825246_61817501_893042_n.jpg

Your GPS device was left on dash or windshield? My GPS device and bean bag were stolen from dash of Honda CR-V last two years ago when passenger window was damaged. I had paid for replacement window and bought new GPS and bean bag. I have learned to hide them before leaving from my SUV. You learn to hide GPS and wipe off the tell tale ring on your windshield left by the suction cup on the windshield mount.

See my post of my stolen GPS.
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/59990-my-gps-stolen.html

Sucks when theives put a damper in your day. Glad nobody was hurt and you didnt lose a lot of money in stolen items, Jiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back