What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an apartment to live in Washington, DC today! It's awesome, and I'm totally stoked. Found it in three days, so now I've got three days to enjoy Washington, DC. I'm sad that I won't get to see Shel90 though, cause she's left for Arizona :( But I'll get to hang out with her husband on Saturday!

Congrats....

*gives TWA a meaty/hearty handshake and CONGRATULATIOOOOONS!!!

I found an apartment to live in Washington, DC today! It's awesome, and I'm totally stoked. Found it in three days, so now I've got three days to enjoy Washington, DC. I'm sad that I won't get to see Shel90 though, cause she's left for Arizona :( But I'll get to hang out with her husband on Saturday!

Awesome!!! which is SE SW NE NW?

Among other things, I got to choose my kitchen cabinets today!!!! A beautiful oak color. Now, I just have to decide on the floor and then I can choose the counter. Already have a paint color chosen.

Awesome!!! which is SE SW NE NW?

Columbia Heights is NW. Bordered by Adams Morgan on west, U street on the south and Petworth on the North. Great neighborhood. Used to be a kinda rough place, but five years ago, the city begin a large revitalization effort. Now it's probably the most diverse part of the City.

Columbia Heights is NW. Bordered by Adams Morgan on west, U street on the south and Petworth on the North. Great neighborhood. Used to be a kinda rough place, but five years ago, the city begin a large revitalization effort. Now it's probably the most diverse part of the City.

:lol: Began!

Are we still playing after you left the halls of academia? :hmm:

Went to work, washed my truck, found my missing tags that need to be placed on there by Tuesday or risk being pulled over by the PoPo for expired tags, talked to a friend, picked some green onions to take to said friend and made plans to see said friend tomorrow night during my DD's softball game. I see a very good weekend shaping up!

So far I have done:

Went to Target and bought nice shiny hosiery, and socks all discounted.
Shopped at Woolworths, and Coles. Picked up a book at the library. Went to buy US money for niece. Came home and chilling now.

After that, Gym and then attend the deaf club tonight.

So far I have done:

Shopped at Woolworths, and Coles. Picked up a book at the library. Went to buy US money for niece. Came home and chilling now.

Sounds like you have a lot of American stores in Oz. Are they all in a single strip mall like they are here in my area?

Tonight I saw my hometown team, The Miami Heat, win the NBA Conference Championship! :cheers: :fruit:

Sounds like you have a lot of American stores in Oz. Are they all in a single strip mall like they are here in my area?

Some are in strip malls and some are just located in a large shopping centres. It depends on where, though.

Hi Miss Delectable! ~ hugs, m'old buddy

My day - hmm, worked long hours, met the boyfriend and his brother for dinner, then got blind drunk. Just kidding about the blind part. :)

So far I have done:

Woolworth!!?? I thought they were out of business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back