What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well - it's not the runs or like that that I have a problem with. It's just the massive intestinal cramping and associated pain. Was up all night, but it has finally begun to subside.

I had to go to the bank to take care of issues with my mother's account and open yet another checking account for the construction money. Loan has been approved and we get the check on Friday. Work to start sometime in June I believe.

Well - it's not the runs or like that that I have a problem with. It's just the massive intestinal cramping and associated pain. Was up all night, but it has finally begun to subside.

oh... I was thinking lactose-intolerant.

any minutes now...

It actually took from 2:30 yesterday afternoon to 7:30 this morning before I got allllllll my messages ! :lol: It's fine now.

since you're on iPhone - no need to use mobile version. Go to regular site. Mobile Version is for people with antiqued phones :lol:

I don't want to use the mobile version. The regular site doesn't fit right on this iphone, though. It puts text at like 2 pt. I have to enlarge the screen and scroll back and forth. it's ridiculous. I liked the AD forum better on my other phone, actually in that it re-sized itself to right proportions.

Love the CNN app, though !! :) I have downloaded about 10 apps thus far.

No, close, allergic to dairy. I can eat eggs, but no dairy from a cow. So, no cow's milk, cheese or butter.

oh wow. first time I've heard of this kind of allergy.

Work as usual, but I thought of another hobby I would like to try. Rock/hill climbling. Yeah and the first thing I watch is this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgO4Gd4RhvM]YouTube - ‪Stairway to Heaven‬‏[/ame]

Great.

Here's another one. Put it in FULL SCREEN and have a taste of this breath-taking place: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDhRvvs5Xw]YouTube - ‪El Camino del Rey [High Quality]‬‏[/ame]

Watch it all, it's really cool to get a "feel" of it and there's tourists in that video, so I'm guessing you could go there. :O

Apparently some children take a slightly different route to school everyday: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6dK-FQs4jk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Really ! Children Slide Down Rail !‬‏[/ame]

Wow.

Here's another one. Put it in FULL SCREEN and have a taste of this breath-taking place: YouTube - ‪El Camino del Rey [High Quality]‬‏

Watch it all, it's really cool to get a "feel" of it and there's tourists in that video, so I'm guessing you could go there. :O

Not for me - I have a terrible fear of heights and was squeezing a teddy bear through the whole thing. Sheesh!! Glad some people enjoy something like that since the views were spectacular.

Not for me - I have a terrible fear of heights and was squeezing a teddy bear through the whole thing. Sheesh!! Glad some people enjoy something like that since the views were spectacular.

Same, but I'd go there... after getting over my fear of heights. :P

The last time I climbed one of those rock climbing towers with colored rocks at some fair was like couple years ago and after I reached the top, I was paralyzed outta fear for like half hour, literally. I couldn't move much. My feet felt like they were sleeping and my arms felt "dead". The climbing tower was probably a mere 50 feet or so at the time. I want a go at it again! :lol:

worked today as usual. Left work early to get ready for my trip. Now, on the airplane flying over the mid-east states

Picked up my lawnmower (yes, it come back this week, not next) and mowed my jungle out back. Did a high cut so will be back out there again probably this weekend to do a low cut.

Got home from work couple of hours ago from a 10 hour shift. I'm just chillin at home at the moment.

Just VPed my brother while up in the air...that was fun!

Today I walked into a music shop and told the dude working there to plug up one of the electric bass guitars. No one in the shop knew that it has been nearly two decades since my fingers touched the instrument. It's amazing how familiar the feel was when I played my first notes. It all felt right. Like meeting up with old, close friend.

When I was done, the working dude told me I sounded good. I told him that there was once a time where the bass was my third arm. I use to play so good I told him. I even showed the Led Zeppelin tattoo I have on my arm - as if you can't see it (arm length tat). Why? Because those guys were my teachers. That group made me fall in love with the bass guitar.

I had this nagging question in mind as I was walking out of the music shop: How many people, through the years I have been music-free, have asked me why I stopped playing? Answer: Everyone who had always heard my playing. So, should I pick up the bass again?

Hmm. What to do.

Try some Ensure or other nutrition drink.

Haven't thought of that. My main thing was to keep from getting dehydrated which would only make my symptoms only worse, thus the Sprite and Gatorade diet. I've not had a Red Bull in two weeks. :shock: I've tried eating, but I can only eat just a little bit before I start having problems. Some days are better than others though. I don't feel bad, I don't have any other problems other than this. I'm thinking I'll give it another week to work itself out. If not, I may have to force myself to the doctor even if I don't want to.

I found an apartment to live in Washington, DC today! It's awesome, and I'm totally stoked. Found it in three days, so now I've got three days to enjoy Washington, DC. I'm sad that I won't get to see Shel90 though, cause she's left for Arizona :( But I'll get to hang out with her husband on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back