What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this time of year cuz i get the worst sinus headaches! My head is about to explode.

I hate this time of year cuz i get the worst sinus headaches! My head is about to explode.

Aw man! You too? My eyes and ears drums feel like they are going to pop out.

Thank goodness Rainy season is starting. Several thunderstorms brewing. and a good rain storm is on the way.

Yay! Maybe it will help wash some of the pollen and dust away!

The dirt here is like powder! DUSTY! Especially when one lives off a dirt road. The Rain will stop some of that.

So I welcome the rain! :D

Oh crap! Thinking I need to get off the computer for now. It is Thundering and lightning like crazy now!

BBL

I'm thinking how beautiful my bathroom and kitchen are after being remodeled. Life been good to me so far. :mrgreen:

im thinking how fantastic about the new film "ip man" i never dreamed of this Great grand master's story be told on the silver screeen....he was the one who taught the late Bruce Lee the first two forms in the traditional Wing Chun kung fu style, a style that is fairly rare and quite difficult to do.

I am thinking I should be looking for full-time work, but I am so run down from my crazy semester that I feel like I should rest for a couple of days, although I am bored. I got so used to constantly doing something.

I'm wondering what to do with all the salmon I bought and which I'm baking right now. I'll have either salmon patties or a salad tomorrow.

Now about the rest of the leftovers, do I freeze them and hope the salmon came fresh instead of frozen and thawed when I bought it or throw it out? :hmm:

I'm thinking about wanting to go to a spa for two hours and get pampered.

Dream on, dream on, Deafbajagal.

A spa sounds soo good, a nice massage will be good by a hot guy with big hands:giggle::giggle:

I have a hutch I'm not allowed to have a hot guy to massage me...unless it's my own hubby. LOL

Spa and sushi sounds even better. With good wine.

Reality...I'm sitting here waiting for the prom photographer to show up so a bunch of high school kids dressed in expensive clothing that cost more than my car payment can get their pictures taken. The balloons and flowers which are overloaded and crammed into my classroom (WHY, ME?) are giving me a headache.

Sighs.

I have a hutch I'm not allowed to have a hot guy to massage me...unless it's my own hubby. LOL

Spa and sushi sounds even better. With good wine.

Reality...I'm sitting here waiting for the prom photographer to show up so a bunch of high school kids dressed in expensive clothing that cost more than my car payment can get their pictures taken. The balloons and flowers which are overloaded and crammed into my classroom (WHY, ME?) are giving me a headache.

Sighs.

For a second there I thought you said soap and Sushi. :lol:

Since I haven't eaten much at all in three days I hope I will manage to eat my friend's delicious spaghetti I am invited to tonight :D

Since I haven't eaten much at all in three days I hope I will manage to eat my friend's delicious spaghetti I am invited to tonight :D

oooo, i think im gonna have spaghetti tonight too!

how come you are not eating much? sick?

We had spaghetti last night, yum! Zinfandel was delicious with pasta too.

We'll have potato wedges and burgers tonight. Yum!

oooo, i think im gonna have spaghetti tonight too!

how come you are not eating much? sick?

Got some personal issues... hence I haven't eaten for two days, then forced myself to eat something since I was invited last night and same for tonight :(

But I managed to eat something ;)

The only good thing out of it: I lost 5 pounds! LOL :giggle: I'm loosing my pants! They are a size too big now for me!

And I'm thinking that: spaghetti tonight tasted delicious :D

I'm thinking what a terrible night I had at work, I wanna so much to tell that waitress off. :mad2:

But instead I bit my tongue and held it in.

Tomorrow I go to see the Phantom of the Opera! Third time seeing this, and it's interpreted. Yay !! :)

I been :pissed: last friday and sat night which not good for me since my roommate and his's new date come visit enjoy time.. somehow cut my fun nights damn it :mad2: bec of 3 ppl which i know.. but don't wanna said name :-X

i m think about lots in my mind right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back