What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking.....Why is there so much to pay after the money is all gone?

I need a cup o' Joe

The ponies are getting tired of being couped up due to the weather..

Wondering where the time has gone already.. I am getting O L D!

I am thinking.....Why is there so much to pay after the money is all gone?

I need a cup o' Joe

The ponies are getting tired of being couped up due to the weather..

Wondering where the time has gone already.. I am getting O L D!

Wow, girl...you gotta lot on your mind today!:P

Is wishing Obama's benifit program were in effect when I was unemployed, I could have collected benefits while I completed my degree. But the state turned it down saying I'm not carrying enough hours and the degree cannot be completed in two years. Wankers.

Is wishing Obama's benifit program were in effect when I was unemployed, I could have collected benefits while I completed my degree. But the state turned it down saying I'm not carrying enough hours and the degree cannot be completed in two years. Wankers.

oh..... those scalawags...

[[ Thinking ]] OF YOU GUYS! I am back! I know it has been awhile since I have been on AD last time was in April.

I have been so busy working alot, taking care of my sick grandmother... updating the news.... My grandmother isn't doing very, very, very well at the moment. She broke her hip recently this week... GEEZ! She also lost lots, lots weight. She has 6 hrs of Chemo again Thursday... how saddening!! She is at hospital right now... trying to figure it out what to do with her hip and everything about her. I have been so worried about her.

Yesterday was my birthday!!! I had a nice birthday from my teams at work and family. Unbelievable that you guys didn't remember my birthday!! :(

[[ Thinking ]] OF YOU GUYS! I am back! I know it has been awhile since I have been on AD last time was in April.

I have been so busy working alot, taking care of my sick grandmother... updating the news.... My grandmother isn't doing very, very, very well at the moment. She broke her hip recently this week... GEEZ! She also lost lots, lots weight. She has 6 hrs of Chemo again Thursday... how saddening!! She is at hospital right now... trying to figure it out what to do with her hip and everything about her. I have been so worried about her.

Yesterday was my birthday!!! I had a nice birthday from my teams at work and family. Unbelievable that you guys didn't remember my birthday!! :(

Sorry about your birthday. I think your name change makes people not know who you are.

Plus Byrdie is really sick so everyone has been thinking about that.

But Happy Birthday late. :birthday:

Sorry about your birthday. I think your name change makes people not know who you are.

Plus Byrdie is really sick so everyone has been thinking about that.

But Happy Birthday late. :birthday:

Aww, Thank you Bott...

What happened to Byrdie?? I have missed the bad news.. How is Byrdie?? Any new news??

Aww, Thank you Bott...

What happened to Byrdie?? I have missed the bad news.. How is Byrdie?? Any new news??

He got a bad strep infection, had emergency surgery, had two heart attacks on the operating table and is on life support.

He got a bad strep infection, had emergency surgery, had two heart attacks on the operating table and is on life support.

I have posted the most current update on Byrdie's condition in the thread that was started for him. I received an email from his SO as short while ago.

I have posted the most current update on Byrdie's condition in the thread that was started for him. I received an email from his SO as short while ago.

Excuse me, what is "SO"? You are scary me...

This is the worst news I have heard all day, unfortunately.

I looked up Byrdie714's post on #1392 (http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat...-you-feel-like-anything-goes-part-xiv-47.html)

I am not so sure if what it means that he went to see his audiologist to check his ears. Later in his posts, he said that his ear bothered him a lot and then he went to see his doctor. The doctor said that it was just an ear infection. My point is what I am thinking that his audiologist's earscope had the germs on it. I suspected that he might have gotten the infection from the dirty earscope!

In short, the reason is that I had a 2nd different infection at the hospital. My mother saw a nurse dropped her stethoscope on the floor and picked it up and checked on me. That's how I get the infection again right after my heart surgery.

I looked up Byrdie714's post on #1392 (http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat...-you-feel-like-anything-goes-part-xiv-47.html)

I am not so sure if what it means that he went to see his audiologist to check his ears. Later in his posts, he said that his ear bothered him a lot and then he went to see his doctor. The doctor said that it was just an ear infection. My point is what I am thinking that his audiologist's earscope had the germs on it. I suspected that he might have gotten the infection from the dirty earscope!

In short, the reason is that I had a 2nd different infection at the hospital. My mother saw a nurse dropped her stereoscope on the floor and picked it up and checked on me. That's how I get the infection again right after my heart surgery.

Scare me! :( Curious have you been in coma from infection?

Scare me! :( Curious have you been in coma from infection?

I woke up a couple of hours after the surgery, and I do not remember seeing a nurse checked on me with her stethoscope. Later or after one day I became so sick with a new infection and turned into coma. My parents still refused to tell me how long I was in a coma. I assumed that I was in a coma for a few days or one week.

Excuse me, I am not a doctor: That is probably why Birdie714 is in coma, and they need to wait for a few days for him to wake up somehow. But, everyone is different. He might need a heart valve replacement and maybe a pacemaker depending how much damage his heart has because Staph is fastest kill-eater. That's all I know of because I have learned from my doctors and my relative from NYC is a doctor. I think that he might be lucky to go to the hospital earlier so he might not need the pacemaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back