What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinkin' that I am goin' to fly to see my daughter in Wisconsin next month ( June ). Plan to stay with her for 10 days to enjoy campin', spendin' my quality time with her and my 2 little angels ( grand daughters - 3 yrs old and 18 mos. ), BBQin' in her backyard, and everythin'.... just relaxin'! :D

I just can't wait.....
:fruit:

I am thinking that I can't wait to fly to DC for the weekend to meet up with my mom, my aunt and my cousins! I'll also see my old roommate!

I find it interesting that most deaf people respond with "Oh so you're visiting Gallaudet?" when I tell them I'm going to DC....

I am thinking that I can't wait to fly to DC for the weekend to meet up with my mom, my aunt and my cousins! I'll also see my old roommate!

I find it interesting that most deaf people respond with "Oh so you're visiting Gallaudet?" when I tell them I'm going to DC....

:lol: natural assumption, I suppose. Even if it's incorrect.

Have a great trip to DC !! :)

is thinking she had a BAD maths lesson. *sighs* i just cannot do it

i am thinking of my expending family being together next month for first time in 15 years

I am thinking about how wonderful it was to sit down on the beach today in this beautiful weather!

Thinking about building up a web design portfolio as my old portfolio disappeared with my stolen Mac. Just spent the whole day creating templates. Could use a break!

:cheers::dance::dance2::rockon::wiggle::monkey:

Counting down how many days are left in school!!!! Party time is a coming!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back