What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I picked a great weekend to move to DC. 80s and no humidity. Wow, too bad it can't stay like this the entire summer.

It has been nice all weekend. That was the exact weather in Phx when I went there last weekend. I got LUCKY!!!!!

Thinking my niece's wedding went well.

She looked so beautiful. The bridesmaids looked quite lovely.
Good to see family getting together for the ocassion.

OMLA it very Jeez I have pain my chin bleeding not funny!
ouch!i was wipe on my beard I incidentally on beard I was embarrassment

Last edited:
OMLA I am burn on my chain is very Jeez I have pain my stomach bleeding not funny!
ouch!i was wipe on my beard I incidentally on beard I was embarrassment

Dragonman, am I understanding right, that your stomach is bleeding?? Can you see a doctor right away? That sounds serious.

Dragonman, am I understanding right, that your stomach is bleeding?? Can you see a doctor right away? That sounds serious.

I Honest I am mess on php and complication! I am misunderstand, I am very mistake oops I sorry I have everything is very all right

I stress on my mind mess on php complication difficult! not easy
I am not joke! I have my mind mess computer too many php and research find lots of heavy tough! not easy! I am everything!

had a weird dream last night that I was one of the moderators on AD also being a good mod here. :eek:

Thinking about how the weekend went by fast. Hoping the week can go by fast for this week.. I am missing my sweetheart while he is out hiking the Appalachian Trail. He was on Blood mountain last night. Missing him and thinking about him. He will be out there for 6 more days with his buddies from high school.

I am figure out expect to sound difficult!I was pretty sound lots of complication!

I am thinking of squeezing a little kickboxing training this week:D Ka pow to the jerks:giggle:

I am thinking that I need to find more ways to interact with other signers. The church I attend announced they were starting ThSL (Thai Sign Language) interpretation; I have looked for the interpreter and other Deaf, but I can't see them - for 3 weeks in a row now. Guess it's a no-go. A shame. Was sooo looking forward to it.

I am thinking that I need to find more ways to interact with other signers. The church I attend announced they were starting ThSL (Thai Sign Language) interpretation; I have looked for the interpreter and other Deaf, but I can't see them - for 3 weeks in a row now. Guess it's a no-go. A shame. Was sooo looking forward to it.

Instead of looking for it, ask for it?

Boy did I make my Black beans too strong. Son wanted them a little spicy, so I took one small pepper from my jar of pepper sauce, diced it up after removing the seeds and it cooked with the onions and garlic before adding beans and the rest. Now, I can take spicy foods, but this was a little extreme for me.

i am no sense activated, I pissed off microsft not work communication
waste of time no problem on my number key product. phone call me 4am jeeez
I give up on microsft key number not work impossible!

@dragonman Are you trying to put the key number for your product? Are you sure it's the correct key number? Look around on your product labeling.

My Summer semester started today. English and minority group relations. Let's do it. Beat the system and get it done!!!

Sounds like it might be an illegal product, one that was already used more than once; hence why it won't register another key number.

i am no sense activated, I pissed off microsft not work communication
waste of time no problem on my number key product. phone call me 4am jeeez
I give up on microsft key number not work impossible!

Have you installed? I had to go all the way through the installation process before my key would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back