What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about my guy out there hiking the appalachian trail. 6 more days and he will be back. I am missing him like crazy!!

Have you installed? I had to go all the way through the installation process before my key would work.

my client techincal expertiment how on computer whoot final free he is smart

I am very final cheat :laugh2:

free on program special powerful lucky I rid the key product number!

I have automatic lucky that is sound interesting
I ask him please help me fix on my computer final!!!
I am glad of happy right now!

I don't think I'd want to cheat on software. I never have. Why would you? Especially for a client ? Isn't that unethical?

my client techincal expertiment how on computer whoot final free he is smart

I am very final cheat :laugh2:

free on program special powerful lucky I rid the key product number!

I have automatic lucky that is sound interesting
I ask him please help me fix on my computer final!!!
I am glad of happy right now!

I'm glad you got your problem taken care of.

I don't think I'd want to cheat on software. I never have. Why would you? Especially for a client ? Isn't that unethical?

not unethic, he is very experience expertiment univeristy good smart techincal

I'm glad you got your problem taken care of.

Of course my client to my group home help me! I am final rid the key product!

I am glad of final! my client isvery impressive help me! he confidential!

Thinking about my guy out there hiking the appalachian trail. 6 more days and he will be back. I am missing him like crazy!!

Hope he is having a blast, but I also hope he is missing you like crazy as well.

i ma very again headache high anxiety many time stress cause worst! It is figure out!

I am thinking that someone is so obsessed with what I post that they have checked out every post I have made in the last couple of weeks even though it is threads that they are not participating in, and then bringing up something that they think is related in another thread. And that isn't just a thought, I have proof of it.

Ordinarily, I would be flattered that someone wanted to know what I had to say and so were checking out my posts. However, in this case it is really a little spooky, since they think they are finding ways to denigrate and discredit me. That is an awful lot like stalking. Not that I think this person is dangerous in the least. Just a bit disturbed and maladjusted.

I am thinking that someone is so obsessed with what I post that they have checked out every post I have made in the last couple of weeks even though it is threads that they are not participating in, and then bringing up something that they think is related in another thread. And that isn't just a thought, I have proof of it.

Ordinarily, I would be flattered that someone wanted to know what I had to say and so were checking out my posts. However, in this case it is really a little spooky, since they think they are finding ways to denigrate and discredit me. That is an awful lot like stalking. Not that I think this person is dangerous in the least. Just a bit disturbed and maladjusted.

Mwahahaha....

Oh, well.. I guess I should stop. :D

They say that is a beautiful hike.

I've heard that some people have actually hiked all 2000 miles of it! My family used to hike in the Blue Ridge mountains which is part of the Appalachians mountain though I don't think we've ever hiked the trail itself. I should take up hiking again. I have not hiked since my teens. I have to confess I'm a creature of comfort and that I'm a city girl living in the Appalachia.

What? No I'm not, we just read the same stuff here! :P

I confess that I like to look up your posts just to see what you'd say and I do this to Shel too. Sometimes Jiro or others as well.

I confess that I like to look up your posts just to see what you'd say and I do this to Shel too. Sometimes Jiro or others as well.

I did/do this for a lot of people here. Helps to better understand people.

[edit] Or occasionally its because they're replied to or liked several things of mine, and I like to find out if they're cool or not.

Last edited:

This has gone a bit beyond that. Oh, well. I guess there are all kinds on the net.

Well I have to admit this is a bit beyond what most would do.

It's okay, you can admit that you actually tracked down each of those posters' personal email passwords and mothers' maiden names. In the name of science. So you could better understand them, right?

It's okay, you can admit that you actually tracked down each of those posters' personal email passwords and mothers' maiden names. In the name of science. So you could better understand them, right?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back