What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay, you can admit that you actually tracked down each of those posters' personal email passwords and mothers' maiden names. In the name of science. So you could better understand them, right?

Um I don't have the knowledge to find the password. I just search posts.

It's okay, you can admit that you actually tracked down each of those posters' personal email passwords and mothers' maiden names. In the name of science. So you could better understand them, right?

Naw, I gave her mine. She is one of the ones I trust.;)

I've heard that some people have actually hiked all 2000 miles of it! My family used to hike in the Blue Ridge mountains which is part of the Appalachians mountain though I don't think we've ever hiked the trail itself. I should take up hiking again. I have not hiked since my teens. I have to confess I'm a creature of comfort and that I'm a city girl living in the Appalachia.

Yep. I have a ton of hiking friends. One did the PCT in like 3 months flat.

Um I don't have the knowledge to find the password. I just search posts.

Let's see here... AAAAAA. Damn, nope. AAAAAB. Damn. AAAAAC. Damn. Give me a bit, this might take a little while.

Naw, I gave her mine. She is one of the ones I trust.;)

Shit, is it higher than AAAAAF? Cause that's as far as I've gotten.

Yep. I have a ton of hiking friends. One did the PCT in like 3 months flat.

My dad's 50th birth day is next year, and for two weeks, he's thinking about hiking (a section of) the Appalachian trails with me, one or two of his running buddies and a couple of his brothers.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about my kickboxing training one on one Thursday :D. Whoohoo Ka-pow to the jerks! Hahaha

I am thinking that someone is so obsessed with what I post that they have checked out every post I have made in the last couple of weeks even though it is threads that they are not participating in, and then bringing up something that they think is related in another thread. And that isn't just a thought, I have proof of it.

Ordinarily, I would be flattered that someone wanted to know what I had to say and so were checking out my posts. However, in this case it is really a little spooky, since they think they are finding ways to denigrate and discredit me. That is an awful lot like stalking. Not that I think this person is dangerous in the least. Just a bit disturbed and maladjusted.

Oh please... :roll:

You used a phrase from a book you read 2 weeks ago as if it was part of your vast knowledge and I called you out on it. Get over it.

I did/do this for a lot of people here. Helps to better understand people.

[edit] Or occasionally its because they're replied to or liked several things of mine, and I like to find out if they're cool or not.
So am I cool? :wave:

Re the Appalachian Trail, for those who are interested: Have you ever read Bill Bryson's book, "A Walk in the Woods?" Wonderful, wonderful book. I love his writing, and this one was a pleasure to read.

"[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Walk-Woods-Rediscovering-Appalachian-Official/dp/0767902521]Amazon.com: A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail (Official Guides to the Appalachian Trail) (9780767902526): Bill Bryson: Books[/ame]"

I am thinking of how badly I wish to return to uni full time but neither of my parents are liking that idea. Everytime I bring it up, they shake their head 'no' or they scoff at me. I'm afraid if I just up and do it, it will cause a major blow up and more stress than I need. =(

They say that is a beautiful hike.

He is loving it, and taking lots of pictures.

Hope he is having a blast, but I also hope he is missing you like crazy as well.

I think he is missing his bed more than me. :giggle:

I've heard that some people have actually hiked all 2000 miles of it! My family used to hike in the Blue Ridge mountains which is part of the Appalachians mountain though I don't think we've ever hiked the trail itself. I should take up hiking again. I have not hiked since my teens. I have to confess I'm a creature of comfort and that I'm a city girl living in the Appalachia.

They are crossing over from Ga to N.C in this hike. I think their trek is around 100 miles or so.

I am thinking of how badly I wish to return to uni full time but neither of my parents are liking that idea. Everytime I bring it up, they shake their head 'no' or they scoff at me. I'm afraid if I just up and do it, it will cause a major blow up and more stress than I need. =(

Why is it up to your parents? Would they be paying for it?

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking my baby niece will be 12 years old in two days. I made her a special card on a Mac and will be surprising her with birthday gift. Not sure, cake or cupcakes??

Did you ask them to elaborate on their opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back