What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please... :roll:

You used a phrase from a book you read 2 weeks ago as if it was part of your vast knowledge and I called you out on it. Get over it.

If I read it and retained it, it is part of my vast knowledge. That is what knowledge consists of.:cool2:

But, hey, thanks for making it unneccesary for me to say anything more!:wave:

Might to good idea i figure out plan to my grandparent I dont' know not sure I am expect to hope be wish be on later long time I guess older not sure pretty depend I dont' know she can't tell me not fair I do it best effort consider I think few Saskatoon personal home

I learned that soybean pods are not edible. Next time I peel these pods. :P

Thinking I have to go back to Winn-Dixie to take the chicken I bought this AM right back...it smells racid!...So....I'm gonna give 'em hell and demand the gas money or 2 packs of fresh chicken!...Throw a fit right there at the meat section! :lol:

Thinking I have to go back to Winn-Dixie to take the chicken I bought this AM right back...it smells racid!...So....I'm gonna give 'em hell and demand the gas money or 2 packs of fresh chicken!...Throw a fit right there at the meat section! :lol:

Ewwwww!! Nothing like rancid, ripe chicken!!

I am learn it how on bit anxiously on feeling difficult! I have issues headache!

Dislike bad chicken. Send it back to the reformatory. :(

Well, I got 2 fresh packs of chicken breasts!...expiration date is 6/15/11....The butcher did offer me some chicken with the expiration date of 6/11/11...and I said "No Way"!....and an apology also...(to try to get rid of me I guess)!...Originally, I had gotten 2 big bags of chicken (Sanderson's Farm), and they cost way less!...We put them on the grill for BBQ's.....So, actually, I made a "profit" off that racid chicken!....Steamed chicken breast is better anyway....

Fml

can I say something? FML

Hi, don't know if we have ever spoken. I just came on and am catching that someone called RIO "ugly...they are nuts or blind..now it seems you know who that was and I would like to have a word with the person . So could you be so kind and tell me who said that to her..She is beautiful, exotic and smart
I gotta tell this person what I think....thanks..Midnight♥♥ Peace Begins Within

Thinking about how happy I am to have received a random $100 cheque from the provincial government. :) Spend now, ask questions later.

I am thinking of how soon I will be able to get out of my work building since it has been a severe and intense thunderstorm and lightnings ongoing now.

Thinking about how happy I am to have received a random $100 cheque from the provincial government. :) Spend now, ask questions later.

It is my tax money so I have a right to know what you will do it! :laugh2:

I was upset because reason insult to my friends not support I am feeling hurt, He is swearing insult to me! he mad at me topic off! I ignored, I go to counsellor tomorrow, I think so good idea!

10,000th post!

I would like to thank My parents, my daughter my English teachers....especially 11th grade :shock: my dog (why doesn't everyone thank their best friend) My trolls who keep me busy, Megan Fox, Emily from Chevron who taught me to say "We agree" Manny Moe and Jack, Tom from My Space just for being a friend. Rachel Roxxx, My fan club, the lurkers, Matajan,Sarah Palin,The Chick-fil-a cows,and Donald Trump. And a special thanks to obama.....I would be at 4,000 without you. I would also like to thank CI's,guns,gays,the military,food,books and absolutely nothing. And to all my friends :wave:

I was thinking to stay inside home away from hot and muggy. Otherwise wait for my pal reply me and go swimming at lake tomorrow? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back