What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking that assholes need not to come to AD and put people down just because they had shitty education growing up.

Nobody "put you down"..... Again...it looked like you were arguing the rule that was already stated in the thread......the post was edited once you posted that you had not read the entire thread.

Thinking about the new mattress I bought today. It will be my first night's sleep on it. Can't wait! ☺

Wishing grad school had breaks in the summer!!!

Otherwise, thinking about making a summer dress (someday) and wishing for some energy to keep working! To everyone else, I wish them happy dreams and a beautiful sunrise!

Wirelessly posted

Thinking about living proof, a friend put my pic his fb and no replies. The guy who said, I am ugly must be right! I need to see a plastic surgeon!

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Thinking about living proof, a friend put my pic his fb and no replies. The guy who said, I am ugly must be right! I need to see a plastic surgeon!

No you are not ugly! Screw whoever said that.

I am sorry you are feeling that way. :hug:

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Wirelessly posted

Shel90 its true, no one replied. Yes, gotta forget who made that comment and move on :hug:

Children can be so careless during the summer time. Had to avoid a kid running across the street to get a hockey puck and a teen boy on a bike who didn't look both ways on a busy road and he wasn't using a crosswalk only 10 feet away either. He was just zooming across.

Gah, I hate driving sometimes.

I am afriad on my friend stalk online.php nonseopm! I caught to her I am suspect find out! the best deaf snoop on hassle or stalk no sense my feeling scared I didn't comforbale! no sense out the sites

I agree !! Rio, don't let it get to you. Some people are just jerks for no reason. You are beautiful !! :)

Wirelessly posted

AlleyCat said:

I agree !! Rio, don't let it get to you. Some people are just jerks for no reason. You are beautiful !! :)

Alleycat, it will take time to heal and living the life to fullest regardless :) its true about the fb post no replies stinks!

Wirelessly posted

Alleycat, it will take time to heal and living the life to fullest regardless :) its true about the fb post no replies stinks!

I understand. It's hard to get over stuff like that. I think many of us experience that at some time or another, and for a reason or another. It still stings, and sticks with you. Hugs :)

Wirelessly posted

AlleyCat said:
Wirelessly posted

I understand. It's hard to get over stuff like that. I think many of us experience that at some time or another, and for a reason or another. It still stings, and sticks with you. Hugs :)

Yes, it does :ty: :)

Thinking about how much June sucks. I have two days off this month. I'm already exhausted.

thinking how happy I am that the ASU Sun Devil won and will be going to the championship game tmw. Alamaba is getting nailed again by Florida right now. Dunno what's wrong with the 'bama team?

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Wirelessly posted

Shel90 its true, no one replied. Yes, gotta forget who made that comment and move on :hug:

Say what?...ur pix is beautiful...that was a very nasty remark

Yes, some guys can be cruel.

I'm thinking I picked a great weekend to move to DC. 80s and no humidity. Wow, too bad it can't stay like this the entire summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back