What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take my boys there often...the one on Blanding is closer to us, but the one at Jax Beach is more fun...they will be going more often now that school is out next week for the summer.

it is fun of course but i like Big Kahuna in Destin. More rides for adults

I'm thinking comedians are going to have a field day with Palin's history lesson on Paul Revere.

Nope. But I was the female 9 ball champion on my college campus when I was 19.

Can you describe it?

Will try...it's a hard game...instead of shooting stripes or solids,,,you shoot by the numbers...I haven't played in awhile...

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about a lot of things, a better job, a place of my own etc..

I am thinking about meeting a friend this evening, only one problem, her ex-gf will be there and when they are together all they do is play RPG video games which I have no interest in whatsoever. They usually start around 3 or 4 in the afternoon and they will play non-stop until 1 or 2 am. I find this to be extremely boring. I don't want to sit there for 4+ hours and watch them play. When I go to a friend's house I usually want to DO something such as maybe take ourselves out to eat, or go to the movies, or go hang out at Starbucks or something. Maybe even some light shopping. She didn't used to be this way until she became addicted to these video games. Now I'm sitting here debating on whether or not to go over there for at least a little while, or come up with an excuse or something to say oh maybe next time. I would rather press seams on dresses for Haiti than watch 4 hours of video games. Where did my friend go that I had before video games came along? :(

Am thinking about how clean my carpets are...I shampooed them today, as the boys are out to the mall and a movie...Waiting for them to dry before vacuuming ...Now I gotta get to the grocery store..I'm kinda' wore out. But the day/night isn't over yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back