What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! You are becoming tri-lingual!:wave:

I am lots of pretty bit on basic on spanish, sound great! :) I remember student long time she said Te quiero call me I love you

I already ask my friends, I know interpreter dont understand I was giggle she funny comedy I was remember :giggle:

That's exactly it, although it's around several hairs.

The advantage is that it gives a nice smooth line. I've never done it myself, but it does look intriquing.

My brows are thin...I'm afraid I would come away browless! When I was a kid, we had a woman down the street who burned her eyebrows off lighting a pilot light on a gas stove. If you saw her on a day she hadn't bothered to draw them on, it was freaky looking. I guess I still have a fear of that!:giggle:

My brows are thin...I'm afraid I would come away browless! When I was a kid, we had a woman down the street who burned her eyebrows off lighting a pilot light on a gas stove. If you saw her on a day she hadn't bothered to draw them on, it was freaky looking. I guess I still have a fear of that!:giggle:

I bet she looked bizarre :giggle:

I am thinking about how buggy my phone is. :mad: It is sort of worse than the last OS upgrade. I might contact them to get a replacement, hopefully.

Watching a vlog of Joel Barish in Sydney has sent me on a walk down memory lane.

I and~SG~ climbed the Harbour Bridge. Ahh, good memory.

I believe you. Just not something I have seen. Guess because I have no need. But then, I don't spend a lot of time on primping, even when I need to!:lol:

It is called threading, those women are crafty! Very precise! I had it done once at Marshall Fields before they turned to Macys in Chicago. Pretty amazing!

Seen threading in a bunch of malls and on the Pier. Teeth whitening kiosks too.

I'm thinking about this phone call I'm expecting.... =/

Watching a vlog of Joel Barish in Sydney has sent me on a walk down memory lane.

I and~SG~ climbed the Harbour Bridge. Ahh, good memory.

Why not you create 'Pics of you' in your post? Are you shy to be shown photo of both of you over this bridge?

Thinking about... actually, dreading... the dentist appointment I have at 12:30. I don't think it'll be a big deal, but I have never liked going to the dentist so I like to complain (whine) about it a lot :P

Thinking about how Im hung over and how I always say I wont do shots and always do... However drunk CBE woke up with Cheetos, M&Ms and funyuns in my bed.. Also DRUNK CBE was thinking of sober hung over CBE and bought 2 kinds of Gatorade, I love my drunk self lol

Thinking about... actually, dreading... the dentist appointment I have at 12:30. I don't think it'll be a big deal, but I have never liked going to the dentist so I like to complain (whine) about it a lot :P

In NE? Lol, wtf? Did you go to NE just for a dentist appointment? :lol:

Aw. One of my Facebook friends, a girl I had known in high school, recently apologized for something mean she had said to me all those years ago.

I vaguely remembered it, so I knew what she was talking about. It was nice of her to apologize, and interesting that it had weighed on her mind all these years.

Have you ever thought of apologizing? Or making amends somehow in your own heart, if you no longer know where this person is?

I like the concept of offering penance, each in our own way. It's a cleansing thing to be able to acknowledge wrongdoing, regret it, apologize either in person or in our own hearts, and resolve to do better in the future.

I apologized to them last night. They had no idea what I was talking about... Never thought anything of it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back